Al Quaeda endorses McCain...

• Thread startersexycouple2011
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will & Eve said:
Well well well....

Sexy I'll see your anonymous blog poster and raise you a "top al Qaeda commander"

I wonder if he means 'humiliate' in the DC sense of the word,lol.

It's not a pretty mental image.........

your blind you they endorse mccain to make you want to vote or obama. its call reverse psychology and it works on the week minded and since you puttin so much weight in it i guess i know what it makes you . if you worried about terrorist backing a candiate look at all obamas terrorist friends. like Bill Aires and Rashid Khalidi or his hate spewing pastor , his good buddy Tony Rezko.

bigjj71 said:
your blind you they endorse mccain to make you want to vote or obama. its call reverse psychology and it works on the week minded and since you puttin so much weight in it i guess i know what it makes you . if you worried about terrorist backing a candiate look at all obamas terrorist friends. like Bill Aires and Rashid Khalidi or his hate spewing pastor , his good buddy Tony Rezko.

Have you ever considered having someone proofread your post before you hit enter? Your credibility would be higher if you did. Were you aware that Mccain also has ties to Khalidi? Or perhaps you could be reminded of Mccain's buddy Keating? Questionable ties kind of goes both ways.

mccains ties to khalidi is that through a group that Khalidi helped found 15 years ago. The Center for Palestine Research and Studies received at least $448,000 from an organization that McCain chairs. I dont think that is anywhere close to the palin around and befriending that obama has with him. Is it me or most of Obamas friends are either terrorists, antisametic (the good rev) or going to jail (rezko). And now his schoolin was paid for by the black panthers. just imagine who else he hangin with if the media actually did there job. As for mccain and his involvement with Keating if you look he was found not guilty. the only reason his was charged was due to the democrates didnt want only 4 dems being charged. and if i remember right 3 of those 4 dems were found guilty. so do you want a guy as pres that was found not guilty of some shaddy realestate investing or one that has terrorist and antisemtics as friends. i think the answer is clear. If not then do us a favor and dont vote.

bigjj71 said:
mccains ties to khalidi is that through a group that Khalidi helped found 15 years ago. The Center for Palestine Research and Studies received at least $448,000 from an organization that McCain chairs. I dont think that is anywhere close to the palin around and befriending that obama has with him. Is it me or most of Obamas friends are either terrorists, antisametic (the good rev) or going to jail (rezko). And now his schoolin was paid for by the black panthers. just imagine who else he hangin with if the media actually did there job. As for mccain and his involvement with Keating if you look he was found not guilty. the only reason his was charged was due to the democrates didnt want only 4 dems being charged. and if i remember right 3 of those 4 dems were found guilty. so do you want a guy as pres that was found not guilty of some shaddy realestate investing or one that has terrorist and antisemtics as friends. i think the answer is clear. If not then do us a favor and dont vote.

When you say "I don't think" you are stating your opinion. And yes I think it's just you or just you or you and a few others that would make a statement about "most" of Obama's friends like you did. And while your proof reading effort paid off with an almost error free post, you trumped that with your request that I not vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will & Eve said:
Wait wait WAAAAAIT!!!

All this blather over a MESSAGE posted to an Al-Quaida supporting bullitin board??!?!?!?!!?

289981080_4008fa579a.jpg

No...wait...it CAN'T be that crazy, I mean i wouldn't have dreamed it would be something that pathetic and i thought I'd seen everything, let me try the second link....

...oh yeah. Classic! Now we are crowing about what some random crank posts on a message board or a blog.

I tell ya, just when you think you've seen everything....

Will, I guess it's ok if you want to take some sort of perverse pleasure in whatever "point" you think you made here. ;-) But...you'd be ignoring the fact that I never really made a big deal out of actually SUPPORTING the message contained therein...I merely pointed out that this was CARRIED BY ALL MAJOR MEDIA OUTLETS, including FOX, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc.... The point I was personally making was that it was an endorsement that was publicized all over the net and on major journalism sites.

Not once did I assert that it was actually all that important OR that I actually agreed it was all that relevant of a message.

My point if you take a look is that I thought it was endemic of how there seemed to be a LONG STRING OF THINGS "GONE WRONG" with the McCain campaign. Let me repeat that: this so-called "endorsement" by Al-Queda was just yet another "bad thing" in a long line of "bad things" that seemed to be popping out of the wood-work nearly every day over the final 2-3 weeks of the McCain campaign. Bad press (such as this example) combined with even worse campaign strategy and a terribly ineffective ground game was occurring on literally a daily basis.

Hence, it all culminated in the massive ass-kicking that Obama put on McCain this evening.

In other words, its nice that you feel like you proved a point...but you kinda missed my original point in proving yours. ;-) Nice job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.