• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After the wedding

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Steve, You have the advantage of the knowledge of day to day living with Sue. ... I do not.
I can only attempt to “read between the lines,” and speculate. Sometimes I have been somewhat accurate at evaluating the real meanings, but I defer to your reality.

So, let me agree that, “Sue has two men that she loves equally in her life.” was probably overstated on my part. Sorry for that!

As you said, it IS your [desire] for her to “love Frank sexually” and “that she can feel free to be his if she wants.” She has said she does, both to you, and to him. You have very well described her doing it in person. That is one of the reasons I read your posts.

As far as the all important emotional bond, Sue verifies her devotion to you each and every time you come together in love privately. You have been very good at showing that in your posts as well. There are many other men who post here that cannot (or will not) give us that verification.

You have been able to write a living dialog, now more than 1000 pages in PDF, with a continuing theme of a wife that not only gives her husband the experience of cuckoldry that he (you) wants, but proves her love and devotion to you as well. I am sure she has done just that tonight. Yea!!!

I am not being facetious, I really do believe that, and that is what draws me to come here and read your narrative.

There are times with me, that I think I detect reason for caution. That is simply because I have not lived the experience of being a cuckold as you have. Mine was conventional and no fun, which I guess has me looking for concern or “red flags,” on your behalf.

I hope that Sue’s dad is doing well now that he is somewhat stabilized.

Cheers, Harry

STB
glad sue"s dad is stabilized now. and om that note i come here to read about your and sue"s fun togather and like harry i have not lived it like you have and i guess. i read to much into it to. and look for red flag"s that may or may not be there. all we can hope is that your and sue:s fun goes on for along time to come. have fun and keep posting and i will keep reading.

Soon,
Thank you so much for all your posts and sharing your life with me. I live through your experiences. I do have a question and don't take it wrong. I have looked at Sues pictures taken both recently and older pictures....has she had any breast enhancement?

Cleaner - some of the pics I posted were from many years ago when she was quite a bit thinner (as you may be able to see in some of the pics). As I've mentioned, she had gained quite a bit of weight in the intervening years (I think I posted a pic of her - part of a clothed/unclothed thread where you can see that she was heavier) and then began losing it slowly but combining it with some exercise (both in and out of bed) that she didn't lose much in her breasts - if anything they either stayed the same or maybe actually grew a bit at least in appearance. I know she was surprised that as she lost the weight approaching what we now know was to become menopause, that she never needed to replace her bras (which made me happy as she'd spent a lot on them). Chalk it up to hormones and exercise, I guess, but they always look bigger after she's been all worked up too so that is also another thought. But no augmentation - she's not into it as at one point years back she'd discussed liposuction. I'd actually say that in the past 4 years or so since she started with other guys that she lost the weight but retained the breast-size - so maybe it's related... Not sure but I'm not complaining....

On the sex front. She did not see Frank this past weekend but is planning on it for Thursday again. Actually the weekend was quite nice - it was good to see her regaining her horniness. But there's not much to really share here sex-wise. Saturday night was quite nice for us. Sunday was a bit of a break for us both with the heat and work around the house. Last night she did tease me a bit saying I should "have her before she puts her panties back on" - which she did just after we'd both gotten cleaned up. As she put it "you'll just have to wait your turn again"....

STB
no matter when the pics. are from sue is still hot. and hope you and sue had a good holiday. and her dad is still on the getting better. and it looks like sue is back to her every week thing with frank. keep us posted.

As I mentioned in my last post, Sue's returned to wearing panties all the time. Tuesday night it was quite warm and whereas she probably would have slept in the nude in the past - that night, she lay there next to me with just a pair of panties on.

Last night we had a bit more time in the bedroom and it was a re-do of what she'd asked me for a few weeks ago - only this time it was more that she "told" me instead of asked me. Last time she'd asked me if I "wanted some alone time", last night she told me "I want to be sure you're not all frustrated tomorrow night when I'm over Franks". I was going to reply that I was going that I had planned on having some fun when she said "I want to watch you again - you know, like the last time". I was kind of surprised by her telling me this like she did but at the same time it was such a turn on to know that she wanted watch me (I've always loved masturbating for an appreciative audience!!).

I knew she wasn't going to take her panties off to give me some additional fodder for my imagination but she didn't have a top on as she lay next to me on her elbow and her hard nipples gave away that she was also aroused at watching. I slid off my boxers and I heard her giggle when she saw that I was already hard. Without looking at her I knew she was staring as I slowly started to stroke. She did reach out with her hand and wipe away the first drop or two of pre-cum - at first I thought she was going to wipe it onto my lips or tongue but instead she licked it off herself and said that it tasted sweet.

I probably didn't need it but she started to tease me anyway. She told me how she'd missed seeing Frank last week and how he "hoped he hadn't cum since last time" so it'd all be for her. She then proceeded to tell me how she hoped he'd "cum a lot in me". It wasn't what she said as much as how she said it with this sort of erotic tease to it that got me really going and as soon as she said it she let out this moan as if she was imagining it herself. Hearing her moan like that set me off and I started to stroke more urgently and she knew I was close. When she said "you'll just have to wait till Friday" was when I felt the first spurts let loose. She moaned herself (and I swear she was rubbing her legs together) as I squeezed out the last few thick drops. I lay there afterwards for a minute to catch my breath. I felt her move a bit and when felt her hand on me I opened my eyes to watch her pushing all of my cum into one big blob and then she scooped it up into her cupped fingers. I sort of knew what to expect so I wasn't surprised when she asked me in this sexy voice "do you want it?". I think I was just so entranced by her being so cool and casual about it that I just slowly nodded my head and managed to say "okay". She slid up and sat more comfortably next to me and I think I did it without her even saying anything - I opened my mouth and without either of us saying anything she put her fingers in my mouth and I licked them clean. She knows I don't mind the taste of cum so it was kind of erotic to gently suck her fingers clean. When she'd finished scooping up whatever she could, she leaned down and hugged and kissed me.

So, not more than 5-10 minutes later, we were back watching TV as we'd been just before. But I was thinking - actually I knew that she was going to probably do as she'd done the last time and would want me to do it again - as she'd said both times that she didn't want me feeling all horny and frustrated waiting for her. Just that thought coming from her was a turn-on and I know she knows it now.

I know we watched the season-finale of Hawaii 5-0 but to be honest, her lying next to me still naked except for panties kept me a bit distracted.

Sure enough when 5-0 was over (what a stupid show...) she turned to me and said "I know you can cum again, I think it'd be good for you for tomorrow".... "what do you think? you ready to show me again?".

This time she started to tease me a bit more. She got me really going when she compared me cumming twice for her to Frank "hopefully" fucking her twice tonight. She didn't say it outright but thinking that my 2 loads of cum will be all over my chest while Franks will be in her pussy really got to me. She did comment on how big and hard I seemed for my "second time tonight" and she did tease me and say "one night I'll have to let you have seconds with me like Frank does".

Today, this afternoon, looking back at it - wow - she has definitely turned a corner with me and is now very open and up front about all of this. It is such a turn-on to be a part of seeing her sexual side really coming to the front at times!

In the end I was really stroking away and she said "come on baby, let me see how much you can cum the second time" and then she said "too bad it's not in me, huh?" Oh my god - hearing her say that really got to me and I felt my second orgasm starting. She giggled and said something like "come on, let it all out, you'll feel so much better". I turned my eyes towards her and saw that she was leaning forward on one elbow seeming to be eagerly watching my hand on my cock. I went with the moment and thought about a billion different things - but I was mainly fixated on her comment about "too bad it's not in me" and when I thought that she really does not want me to cum in her but that the really does want Frank to - that I lost it the second time and this time while I obviously didn't cum as much as the first time, I could tell that it was so much thicker - and I guess I'll add that my second load seemed to smell a lot more acrid too. I was looking at her through the corner of my eye and saw the smile on her face when I drew out the last few drops again and this time they were really thick looking.

The second time took a lot out of me so I lay back again and caught my breath. I knew what was going to happen next - I could tell from how she was acting. Sure enough I felt her fingers on my stomach wiping around and then she just said "open up". Even though I'd just cum - I have to say it felt incredibly erotic for me to lick her fingers off again. She again had a smile on her face that left no doubt she was actually enjoying this herself and not just because I was enjoying it.

We again lay back and clicked over to start the Tonight Show from the night before (gotta love Tivo). Sure enough - as I'd expected - just before we were going to turn out the lights she reached over and slid her hand into my boxers and stroked me gently and said "wanna go again?". But honestly, my cock ached and there was just no way I was up for a 3rd time. I told her that "I think you've drained me pretty well" and she smiled and said "good, I want you content tomorrow waiting for me" - she gave it a few more strokes and said coyly "are you sure?". And my reply was something like "I doubt I'd have anything left" and she giggled and said "yeah, I don't feel it getting hard at all". She pulled her hand out and rolled over onto me and kissed me passionately and said "I love you". I kissed her back and that was pretty much all there was to it. I suppose I could have asked her tons of stuff and we could have stayed up for hours - but instead, we turned the TV off and snuggled up together.

This morning she was quite lovey-dovey with lots of kisses and such. Of course there was no peering at her pussy at all - she even shunned me from the bathroom while she was in the shower - she accused me of "wanting to peek". Yes, it was all in play, but wow - it's just so great to experience with her. She preened around in the bedroom, again, with either just a towel around her waist, or with the pair of panties she pulled up under it. She laughed out loud at the tent in my boxers! After we'd had some breakfast and were getting coffee she reminded me that she was seeing Frank tonight - not this afternoon, but tonight. As she put it - she wanted to have a bit more time with him since she'd missed him last week!

It's obvious that her father being a bit more stable and being scheduled to go to rehab soon has eased her mind and returned the desire between her legs!!!

I will say, her request last night has definitely taken the edge off me tonight while I'm waiting for her to get home a bit later. While I am horny and could probably go for a round, I also know that come tomorrow night, I'll be randy and ready..

More later - now off to meet my kids for pizza for dinner.

TTFN

STB
great post and sue is in cintrol of it all right now. let us know what happens with sue and frank.

Wonder if Sue will take advantage of "a bit more time with Frank" tonight to get a third round from him? If memory serves right, Sue was rather impressed and enjoyed getting thirds from Don pretty regularly.

Steve, your thoughts about Sue preferring your cum to be shot on your chest while preferring Frank's cum in her pussy were hot! I have thought that her masturbating you or just watching you do it yourself would be a great way for Sue to deny you her pussy without being cruel and keeping you from being frustrated. Sue could stay connected and loving with you while keeping Frank's pussy safely covered by her panties for a couple of weeks. Could you endure that as long as Sue kept you from being frustrated? I agree with you and think Sue has turned a corner in her sexuality. One thing for sure is that she seems to be on a roll with no dull moments in sight!

I wonder what her plans are - I can't help thinking about 2 weeks ago

> She started to rub the tip of it up and down between her now spread pussy lips. I was
> waiting for her to pull her legs back a bit and guide me in. She looked up at me, and then
> looked at my cock and gave it a stroke. "You look like you're ready" and I nodded as she
> began rubbing it again. "It turns you on, me denying you like I do all week, huh?" she
> said/asked. I nodded and said it made me want her.
>
> And just like that she looked up at me and said "how would you feel about waiting till
> tomorrow?" and then added "you know, when we're at Franks?".

What if she again plans to add another day of denial like this? Or a wait 'til Sunday...

SoonToBe said:
Hey Harry - okay - you may have a point there and it's actually quite exciting if it's true - that she "loves" him sexually - but I don't see there being all that much of an emotional attachment. Yes, when they're together, well, it IS what I wanted - that she can feel free to be his if she wants.

If that’s what you want, and that is obvious, and that’s what she wants. Well, guess what! That is the way it will be, given time and no boundary's

For the past year, now Sue has, with your encouragement, established a passionate sexual relationship with frank that has surpassed even her exclusive week with Don.
In the last few weeks, Sue has apparently enthusiastically embraced your desire to be a cuckold. This I glean from your writing and your description of the events you describe both with her at home, and when with Frank. Sue now brings you very little detail of her sessions with Frank, and you, as well as we, are left to speculate the extent of their commitment to each other.

In the last few weeks, even your descriptions of Sue & your shared love at home have become minimized. Reference last Saturday where, Quote Steve, May 26: ““[Sue promised me] a "fun time later" .... And ... that tonight she wants it to be my night.”” Became in Wednesday’s post: Quote; Steve May 30: ““But there's not much to ... share ... sex-wise. Saturday night was quite nice for us.” - and Tuesday night, Quote; Steve may 30: “” [she said] I should "have her before she puts her panties back on", which she did just after we'd both gotten cleaned up.”” But when you do describe sex with sue that excites you, it is described as a cuckold experience such as your description of her telling you to masturbate (2) times Wednesday night. It is also significant that the peak of your excitement was, Quote Steve, “”I was mainly fixated on her comment about "too bad it's not in me"[Frank’s cum] and I thought that, she really does not want me to cum in her, but that, she really does want Frank to [come in her].””
You are encouraging this to drift to the point where Sue derives more pleasure from Sexual intercourse with frank than she does with you.
When that is accomplished, the next step will naturally follow. She will take her emotional feelings to where her greatest pleasure is.
Isn’t that how you ‘won her’ from the other men she was having sex with 30 years ago? Do you think it can’t happen again?

I know you are familiar with the thread of radicalguy - Rick. We haven’t heard from him since January, even though several have asked him for an ‘update’. Do you suppose he still has his wife Brenda’s emotional love?

A great quote reads thus: “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he” ... In psychology 101, it could be paraphrased as: Whatever you believe to be true, will become your reality. Or in ‘plain-talk’, “you get what you wish for.”
You came on this site proposing to be a cuckold. As it is progressing, you are (or will be) one. Telepathically, you project this desire to all you have contact with, (friend, family and Sue’s lovers) who will accommodate you even unknowingly.
If you don’t set limits on your desire to be a cuckold, you will come to realize the true definition of the word.

Cheers and best wishes, Harry

STB
harry is eight and what he has posted will come true very soon if rules are not put in place now. if you do not keep an eye on things frank will get his wish he will win sue from you. keep us posted.

I am up because of a problem at work and am logged in on a laptop so I thought I'd post my thoughts first.

Harry - I read your post, about an hour ago right now, and it's made me think - albeit briefly while I resolved a problem at work - but then for the past 20 minutes or so, I've given a bit of thought.

I suppose you are right in some ways, but I don't see it in other ways. Perhaps I have rose-colored glasses to this. What I see is Sue enjoying some very passionate and very physical sex with Frank. I suppose it's true that she doesn't share every detail with me but at the same time, knowing what she's done is a huge turn-on to me even without hearing about every position they tried. I'm not sure I want that type of feeling between us either, that I'm insistent on hearing about it. I would almost say that her whole attitude about all of this is a tremendous source of pleasure and satisfaction in and of itself.

The thing that I feel, and I've thought about this for a while now, is that she's become very turned on herself about this new dynamic between us. Frank doesn't care if she's all clean for him. She knows and he's said it to both of us, that he likes her and the experience when she comes to him after she and I have fucked. Kind of says to me that she likes the dynamic that her denial-play brings to our relationship. I know it makes me much more attentive to her in general which I think has only strengthened things between us.

The other thing is that she only sees him once a week, at most, it's kind of few and far-between for other times. So what I see is that she may have finally relaxed her sexual-mores (did I spell that right) and let herself feel more like she did way back when - when she (and I and everyone else our age) enjoyed sex for just that, sex. I know - the rose-colored glasses and all that.

That said - Harry and whoever else is reading this - I think I am able to say it that I would like to experience her truly desiring him, perhaps denying me more - and yes - I'll admit it - it would turn me on to think that she would truly prefer him. I can't believe I am actually admitting it but I also can't really deny it. Maybe her embracement of all of this is giving me courage to admit and to even say that in the right circumstances, I would want to try it. I've always admitted I was a cuckold and from the very beginning I've held this dark arousal of her truly wanting another guy sexually more than me. I love the sexual side of her.

My comfort with Frank is also something I do think about. Do I take him for granted in terms of his direct or in-direct desires for Sue. She does look beautiful under him as the passion overtakes her.

Anyway - enough for that line of thought for now. Suffice to say, I am aware of the intensity that there is in what is now happening. I will dispute you though on the level of passion in our relationship. I'm a bit tired now - my missive above took more time and, it's later than I thought, so I will save the details about our fun earlier tonight for tomorrow morning. Harry - I may not post all the details, a lot depends on what I'm feeling at the time when I write here and what thoughts I want to save. I think those thoughts, at times, outweigh the need to pen about the details. After 25+ years of sex with Sue, it is the nuances and new turn-ons, thoughts and feelings that I feel I want/need to write about.

I do think Sue has become much more confident sexually. I actually think it's great as from what most people here is that after menopause, many women shrivel away from sex. For her to gain this type of confidence, I think it a wonderful thing for her. And while she's never used the word cuckold with me, I am now sure that she has a much clearer understanding of just what pushes my buttons and turns me on. And that's perhaps the thing that I feel the most - that the teasing she does, isn't at my expense or to denigrate me, instead, it's to turn me on even more and increase my pleasure with her. At least that's the way it feels to me.

More tomorrow as I'm yawning away now. I'm sure I'll read what I posted tomorrow and will be unhappy with it but right now, it is what I've been thinking. Crazy as it sounds.

STB
do not know if you are crazy or not wanting sue to want frank more than you. but i guess that is a big part of the cuckold life. all we can hope is that having sue take frank and not you. that there relationship does not change. that sue goes only to frank for her sexual needs. and yes think you agree to alot that may put frank in the drivers seat with sue. hope not all we can do is wait and see where it goes from here. that is if you tell sue that you want her to want him and not you. all the time.

Dear Steve, This is indeed a turning point in your relationship. You may have already lost Sue - atleast sexually to Frank. And in near future, I think, you'd be denied totally and completly - (although you may masturbate to your heart's content and that too when you are with Sue). Are we seeing you cock in a cage in future while Sue holds the key!

Fixated!

Steve, I have my own experience and the experience of others I know (both relatives and friends), to back up what I have said. I don’t want to ‘hijack’ your thread with these experiences, so I will start a new thread for that.

I would not have written what I did (Post #150) were it not for one word [fixated] as you used it in the following Quote, Steve 5/31/2012 post146: “but I was mainly [so] fixated on her comment about, "too bad it's not in me" and when I thought that, she really does not want me to cum in her, but that, she really does want Frank, to [cum in her] that, I lost it the second time.” (emphasis mine)

The definition of Fixation is: an obsessive or unhealthy preoccupation or attachment.

It has been mentioned here before, that the Cuckold is the one in control, not always the one being controlled, and it is true, you are the one with the emotional goal to be a cuckold. Sue and Frank are essentially playing along. As I stated in my previous post:
Your belief becomes your reality. It is your reality they are helping you create.
Whether she realizes it or not, Sue needs Frank’s uncommitted participation to give you the cuckold experience, and Denial you crave. It may be no more than that for Sue, except, as you have said, “her enjoying some very passionate and very physical sex with Frank.”

However, Frank & Sue have their emotions too, and you have no control of where they go with them.

You have been trusting Sue’s ‘love for you,’ to keep this from getting out of hand with them. So far that has been enough. However, you keep pushing it further!

It is not normal to desire cuckoldry, so it is only their sense of ‘normalcy’ and ‘propriety’ that will keep this in check.

Steve, I guess I’m kinda like MacNfries. Wife sharing & 3-some’s OK, But I just don’t understand a healthy, sexually capable man preferring that another man fuck his wife. And for him to be denied by her.

Doesn’t Sue think you are ‘weird’ for wanting this?
What does she say about it when you have time to ‘talk’ alone, and she’s not teasing you, like when driving together or at home without the kids?
Sue can’t be enjoying her “passionate sex” with Frank so much, that she doesn’t ask you, “why”?

Enough said for now, Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
...It is not normal to desire cuckoldry ...

Steve, I guess I’m kinda like MacNfries. Wife sharing & 3-some’s OK, But I just don’t understand a healthy, sexually capable man preferring that another man fuck his wife. And for him to be denied by her...

I certainly don't wish to be rude to, or start a war with anybody on this forum, but I think "different strokes for different folks" applies. There's not a need to understand outside of the people involved, and it goes without saying what's "normal" to some may not be to others.
It's strictly my opinion that cuckolding is much more about fantasy than the physical contact. As such, the word (or term) "cuckold" means as many different things to as many people that may be participating in it (or thinking they are). Obviously, it ranges from fantasy only to the more strict practitioners that may involve the denial/humiliation scenarios, but there are so many variations that it's virtually impossible to have an acceptable standard. Like many other lifestyles, there may be 'purists' who scoff at the more casual ones, and the reverse. I have no problem accepting that some don't consider me cuckold at all and understand their opinion. But I gotta go with what works for me.
In any case, I have to reserve any judgement of what's "normal" concerning sexuality to the specifics I'd apply to any sexual experience; mainly that it's not criminal. That's a broad term, of course, but age and consent are foremost. Otherwise, what ever may float one's boat...

Nazereth:
Nazareth said:
I certainly don't wish to be rude to, or start a war with anybody on this forum, but I think, "different strokes for different folks" applies. There's not a need to understand outside of the people involved, and it goes without saying what's "normal" to some may not be to others.
It's strictly my opinion that cuckolding is much more about fantasy than the physical contact. As such, the word (or term) "cuckold" means as many different things to as many people that may be participating in it (or thinking they are).

Nazareth:
Of course, this has come up many times on this site, and obviously there are many variations of the stated "lifestyle". What you do is your choice, but it will have consequences.
Certainly, it goes beyond fantasy when it becomes reality, and by the definition of the word, when it is preferred by the husband.

"Normal" refers to what is accepted in our society. Normal changes as society changes. Currently, the actual use of cuckoldry, esp. where the husband is the initiator, and prefers it's use, is not considered normal in our society. It is this "preference" that I find hard to understand.
Cheers, Harry

Well, first I just wanted to post a bit of an update on the romantic and sexually-infused weekend that Sue and I had. I'll agree to what others have said here regarding kids and their perception of when mom and dad want some alone time.

I will say that there was minimal teasing and such between us, actually, other than what went through my head - it was a pretty normal non-cuck-ish weekend for us! With the kids out of the house for a while last night, Sue and I relaxed with several raspberry-martini's - and then adjourned to our bedroom. I'm not sure there's much to really recap here. With the kids out she was very responsive and really got into me going-down on her and licking her pussy till she screamed (which was nice to be able to do when the kids were out). After finally letting go of holding my head between her legs I slid up and into her almost effortlessly. At points I held her hands above her head and she responded so beautifully - hunching her hips upwards as I pushed into her. We hugged and kissed, very passionately at times as I fucked her gently. In the end we both held off as much as possible till the first spurts from me pushed her over the edge. Her pussy spasming on my cock made me shiver in delight as I could feel her orgasm under me.

We actually only briefly talked about Frank - actually for most of the weekend. She did get home late on Thursday - it was neat to be able to be excited by her when she got home but to not feel the tremendous urge to have her then since she'd eased my desires on Wednesday. Friday night before I'd posted my thoughts at 1am was equally as pleasurable. She did tease me a bit about "finally, it's your turn" and "hope you enjoyed waiting". She saw and felt the arousal and I know it turned her on as much as it did me. Our son was out of the house and our daughter was in bed already by the time the fun started on Friday night. Sue commented several times on Friday night of just "how big your cock seems" as I brought her to several orgasms before we got down to real business for me. I told her that "this is what happens when you make me wait" as she moaned quietly and told me to "go easy" on her as she was still a bit sore from Thursday night (as if that wouldn't turn me on!!!!!).

But it seems that no matter the level of intimacy and pleasure that we still have together, that there are a lot of people here who can't understand me and my crazy desires. So, I'm going to end this post and start a new one with those thoughts.

Great update, Steve! I know I always feel better about your whole situation when you post of a romantic evening or week-end you and Sue have shared. I think maybe there are a lot more of those times with Sue that you just don't spend a lot of time posting about.

Jax. Yes - that is true. There is a lot more that I don't share regarding other times between Sue and I. It's a cuck-forum so a part of me always figures that me writing about "vanilla sex" wouldn't really be appropriate - but I suppose that I do paint a very one-sided view of things if I don't?

There are a lot of times when Sue will tease and arouse me with cuckold-type stuff. Again, my view has that she's always done this because it arouses me, not because she wants to hurt or belittle me. The fact that she's begun to enjoy this herself is just totally amazing and satisfying for me - that the love of my life, mother of my kids and such has allowed herself to enjoy this sort of play too.

There's a lot I could post about Sue and I. How we'll 69 for ages - sometimes going at it together, other times her ravishing my cock till I am nearly there - and then switching places where I will lick and probe her until she is shaking with passion. Sure, sometimes (well, a lot of the time) I let my mind think about her and Frank or just her and other guys - but at other times, those thoughts are far away and I am merely intoxicated with her. Last night she knelt at the edge of the bed and I teased her pussy till she begged me to slam it into her. So awesome to push us both to the edge. Seeing her pussy spasming open and closed and me pushing the tip of my cock in and out - but just the tip - drove her and me crazy.

And there is nothing more intense then holding her tightly and passionately as we both reach orgasm almost simultaneously. It's something we've almost always been able to share together - something about us both knowing the other is about to cum seems to intensify it so much.

I should also add that she does NOT cum this way with Frank - it is more the exception with them and she usually reaches first. Although she does say she enjoys it as she's coming down to feel him release, so there's still hotness in not cumming together.

I think I am going to start a new thread on my feelings and desires related to what Harry and others have posted.

Users who are viewing this thread