• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Adult bookstores and theaters

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
I am curious to know whether any sub/sissy cucks have been led down the path of cocksucking and public crossdressing by visits to adult bookstores made at the direction of your wife. It seems like a natural introduction into these behaviors to me. Some questions for anyone interested in answering:

Who raised the topic, and how did it go the first time?
Has it becum a regular thing for you?
Does your wife go with you? Does she participate? Maybe you go on the sly?
If you crossdress, do you go fully en femme? Or wear lingerie under street clothes and strip down inside?
Do you play in the relative privacy of a booth, or in a more open theater area?
For old timers, how do you feel about the general decline of adult theaters and bookstores thanks to the internet and other reasons?
More generally, how does it effect the dynamics of your marriage and your level of submission to your wife?

Thanks in advance for any comments. I have lots of experience in this area and am happy to share.

Reactions: wmjacking, PhilippinesFun and 4adventure
I’ve taken my wife over to our local xxx theaters more times than I can count and she always gets lots of fresh cocks.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, SluttieWifie, Mysbbwmexicangfcucksme and 5 others
That's good to know, and I do hope that she keeps having fun that way! But are there any sissy cucks out there sucking cock at theaters or GHs at your wife's direction?

hi yes i am sent there quite often , to collect cum for my wife, shes addictedto cum , but lazy n dont want tpo have to work for it , so sh mskes me go do thre work

• Love
Reactions: barebackslutwife
I have been the mouth on the other side of the glory hole at bookstores many times

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, ckc, Panawife and 1 other person
bisubbottomky said:
I have been the mouth on the other side of the glory hole at bookstores many times
With or without your wife's awareness and encouragement?

Laceyfemme said:
With or without your wife's awareness and encouragement?
without

Reactions: littlecucky
With. I started watching video clips with my wife of interracial sex, then I would start including gloryhole clips, thinking I couldnt convince her to have sex with another man, but maybe suck a stranger cock at abs, we talked about and was one of our regular fantasies now, every now and I would slip a woman and a man sharing a dick. Well we had a vacation coming up, i searched for gloryholes at the city we were visiting found a hotel near the abs. First night I got her tipsy and suggested a walk we went right pass the abs, she was almost laughing, got her in the booth and sure enough a cock came through the and she dropped took it in her mouth, she smiled at me the whole time, She sucked two more dicks. Gathered herself up and told me to take her to the roomand fuck her brains out.

The next night after dinner she asked if she could get a special dessert , once again as soon as we got to booth a cock came through the she went at like she was starving and it was the only source of nourishment. She pull me down, reached out and grabbed my hand and had me jerk himoff on her face she then kissed me rubbing cum al over my face, we shared four more cocks and went and fucked like teenagers.

I now go to abs on a semi regular basis, suck a few cocks, always weari g stockings and panties under my clothes (so it doesnt seem so gay). Wife going out of town next week to her mother, I plan to go to the abs en femme

• Love
Reactions: SlutPig, clonesp, littlecucky and 4 others
cdbritany said:
I now go to abs on a semi regular basis, suck a few cocks, always weari g stockings and panties under my clothes (so it doesnt seem so gay). Wife going out of town next week to her mother, I plan to go to the abs en femme
I hope that your plans for next week work out and would love to hear about it. Going out fully dressed en femme to an abs or adult theater is such a thrill--parking in the lot or perhaps down the street a bit, walking up to the entrance, being noticed by the customers and clerk in the store section, and finally entering the theater or video booth section itself. Nothing says "I want to suck your cock" quite so clearly as wearing the right makeup, wig, mini, thigh-highs, blouse, breast forms, and heels. And you can still wear the panties under your clothes if you want to...

Reactions: littlecucky
My hot wife and I always got off big going to XXX theaters, adult video places, cuckold night clubs, etc. We both get plenty of cocks and cum to fill our pussies. She wears her CFM outfit; I wear one of my sissy outfits under a raincoat.

My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg Thong Panty, Front View.jpg Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nkycucking, Panawife and h5t6ca
I have been several times. Almost got fucked, but have taken a couple facials.

• Love
Reactions: Panawife and littlecucky
Laceyfemme said:
I am curious to know whether any sub/sissy cucks have been led down the path of cocksucking and public crossdressing by visits to adult bookstores made at the direction of your wife. It seems like a natural introduction into these behaviors to me. Some questions for anyone interested in answering:

If you crossdress, do you go fully en femme? Or wear lingerie under street clothes and strip down inside?
For old timers, how do you feel about the general decline of adult theaters and bookstores thanks to the internet and other reasons?
More generally, how does it effect the dynamics of your marriage and your level of submission to your wife?

Thanks in advance for any comments. I have lots of experience in this area and am happy to share.
That would be me!!!

Laceyfemme said:

I have been used as a sub in book stores, glory holes, gang bangs, by women, bi men, couples, in public, etc... Will do anything, with anyone, or anywhere I’m told to!

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
adult bookstores certainly have been a playground for me but not at wifes urging, my own urges lol

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and littlecucky
bisubbottomky said:
adult bookstores certainly have been a playground for me but not at wifes urging, my own urges lol
I LOVE bookstores!! I have been doing bookstores since I was 15 years old. They never once carded me or made me leave. Still going there all the time...

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and ckc
AsianWifeandcuck said:
That would be me!!!
I have been getting nasty in bookstores since I was 15 years old,and still loving it many years later. My wife has taken me as her sub slut countless times. She ordered me to take my first cock in the ass when we were both 15, and she had me take on 4 guys at once. I am a sub slut at heart, and bookstores played a huge roll.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and ckc
AsianWifeandcuck said:
That would be me!!!
We have had plenty of bookstores and theaters near us. We both go all the times, and she is as nasty as I am.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Maleanalfreaklover said:
I have been used as a sub in book stores, glory holes, gang bangs, by women, bi men, couples, in public, etc... Will do anything, with anyone, or anywhere I’m told to!
fuckmywifeinnj said:
My hot wife and I always got off big going to XXX theaters, adult video places, cuckold night clubs, etc. We both get plenty of cocks and cum to fill our pussies. She wears her CFM outfit; I wear one of my sissy outfits under a raincoat.

My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg Thong Panty, Front View.jpg Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg
Does she watch you get fucked?

nancyask said:
i went to a adult store with bra slip and pantyhose on under regular clothing in the booth i striped down to the sissy stuff
That's how I got started, too. As a next step you can start wearing a few sissy items which are visible before you strip down, like lipstick, nail polish, breast forms with the bra, or maybe high heels. Or you can leave the booth door open a crack when you undress, or strip down in the theater section if there is one. Before long you should have the courage to go fully en femme.

Reactions: Ncontendre
Any in UK ?