• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Woman's View Pt 2

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
1276.jpg

• Love
Reactions: buds13, cmeinfl`, RobsG and 2 others
MC-16.JPG

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl`, RobsG and littlec
Dblinsey said:
Have a wonderful break guys! Enjoy the sun, sea, and... well, anything else that comes up! ;)

Reactions: subhub174014 and cmeinfl`
My posts aren’t near as good as Donna‘s mainly because almost all of her posts are created by her and her husband where mine are from other posts I have found or a photo I have found that I added some thoughts .. so while Donna is gone, hopefully I can keep our thread going..

21CEC37E-4F7C-4E10-A359-753B724AEBB4.jpeg

Reactions: midnightfapper, RobsG and BILLD
This one I’ve never seen before and looks like it might be for some school event of some type.. Makes me wonder how many of these girls got blacked that night and also wonder if any of them it was their first black cock..

218D3313-F8DD-4D83-B573-A6C662293982.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dexbad, midnightfapper and BILLD
cmeinfl` said:
My posts aren’t near as good as Donna‘s mainly because almost all of her posts are created by her and her husband where mine are from other posts I have found or a photo I have found that I added some thoughts .. so while Donna is gone, hopefully I can keep our thread going..

21CEC37E-4F7C-4E10-A359-753B724AEBB4.jpeg
Yes, Donna and her husband create superb photo captions. They do a wonderful job. But do not sell yourself short, you are also very good at it. I've always enjoyed your posts. Thank you for keeping this thread going while Donna is enjoying a much needed vacation!

Reactions: tommya
This one may be a repeat but I love the message it delivers..

D174E2CF-222E-4148-8DEA-406844946C2C.jpeg

Reactions: buds13 and midnightfapper

Users who are viewing this thread