• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A cuckold is not the husband of a Hotwife

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date
I know the difference between a Hotwife Husband and a true Cuckold having experienced both and know they are very different.

Also I've just learned as a result of my current divorce proceedings that here if a person doesn't take action within 6 months of first knowing they have been cuckolded, they can't cite their wife for adultery.

lifelong cuck said:
...I've just learned as a result of my current divorce proceedings that here if a person doesn't take action within 6 months of first knowing they have been cuckolded, they can't cite their wife for adultery.

Depends on the state. If you agreed on her having sex with another men and encouraged her, you can't usually use that as grounds. If she fucks around without your consent, most states require the behavior that you're suing for divorce for occured within the past (x) years (5 for Arkansas).

Still trying to redefine it I see.

lifelong cuck said:
I know the difference between a Hotwife Husband and a true Cuckold having experienced both and know they are very different.

Also I've just learned as a result of my current divorce proceedings that here if a person doesn't take action within 6 months of first knowing they have been cuckolded, they can't cite their wife for adultery.

You still don't have the authority to change the definition to what you want it to be. It's simply a matter of whether or not you value the ability to communicate accurately and other people's ability to understand what you're saying or writing. For example, most people think jealousy and envy are synonyms... but they're not. In fact most people don't even know how to correctly use the words "bring" and "take".

Of course that why we deal with so many misunderstandings. Too many American are either too lazy, too stubborn, or too stupid to learn to use the English language effectively. Listen to an Englishman talk. In fact most Germans speak English better than Americans. When I lived there, I was told that all of the European nations chose to teach England's version of English because American English is so sloppy and inconsistant.

You can't cite for adultery at all in most states anymore, regardless of the time.

My personal circumstances

Indy Hubby said:
You still don't have the authority to change the definition to what you want it to be. It's simply a matter of whether or not you value the ability to communicate accurately and other people's ability to understand what you're saying or writing. For example, most people think jealousy and envy are synonyms... but they're not. In fact most people don't even know how to correctly use the words "bring" and "take".

Of course that why we deal with so many misunderstandings. Too many American are either too lazy, too stubborn, or too stupid to learn to use the English language effectively. Listen to an Englishman talk. In fact most Germans speak English better than Americans. When I lived there, I was told that all of the European nations chose to teach England's version of English because American English is so sloppy and inconsistant.

You can't cite for adultery at all in most states anymore, regardless of the time.

Well I was quoting from my personal circumstances and the law as it stands on divorce here is a husband once cuckolded has 6 months to pursue a petition for divorce and name the correspondent, who the husband can sue for his legal costs of the divorce. If the husband doesn't act within this 6 months he loses his ability to divorce on the grounds of adultery. There is a separate section for hotwife situations and a husband who encouraged his wife to have sex with another man cannot, at any time, divorce his wife on the grounds of adultery.

Here in the UK and Northern Ireland in specific, we look at the actual definition of faithful or unfaithful and consider that a wife, if she is 'obeying' her husband's wishes to have sex with other men, then she is being faithful to his wishes, not unfaithful.

However if she has sex without his consent she has been unfaithful and can be petitioned for divorce. The law recognises the position of a cuckoldress who may have a husband, who while technically being cuckolded, allows his wife to continue her practices. If he continues to do this for 6 months or more, then the law assumes he is giving her tacit consent and at that point he becomes a 'willing cuckold' and loses his rights to petition for divorce on the grounds of adultery.

Users who are viewing this thread