• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

36 yr old married white female in the Pacific North West

• Thread starterTiffany_bjqueen
  • Start date
Clean Up good!

Wish it was a real black cock!

im loving every minute

Where i like it!

Where I like it!

Where i like it!

Where I like it!

tiffany it was nice chatting with you. i loved the fantasy that you provided, all i want to do is fuck you like a little slut, anyway you want it ill give it to you....till i bust a hard nut deep inside you or all over your face and watch you lick it up like a good slut........

damn.....tiff you got me hard again
makes me not want to leave yet
damn tiff................ i just want to fuck you just like that, your ass looks so good
and you pussy looks so inviting i want to shove my dick deep inside you

Thank you baby!

Thank you baby!

Wow what an ass

Damn Tiffany that is some ass you've got. I love a white women with curves. My favorite pictures are definitely the ones of you in that little black cocktail dress. You look sophisticated but approachable and fun with that bright smile of yours.

You might think your the queen of bj's but its clear from the photos you aren't working with royalty, more like peasant. So if your curious, give me a holla I get out to Seattle for work.

Red Dress

Do you like the red outfit?

For King Kong

For King Kong

Care to see any more?

Care to see any more?

yes i would love to see more. u are such a fuckin slut. i got a nice thick black dick for u to suck on then take deep in your pussy and ass

u have anice cock

U have a very nice cock!

You are fucking lovely!! Love that pussy!!

i still want to fuck you in every hole, in everyway ,and everyday.

Tiffany...you're fucking hot. I know my puny dick couldn't satisfy that woman cunt...you need a thick black cock using all your holes. Wish I was your husband and could clean thick man cum out of you.

J

By Request

By Request

Tiffany...you're fucking hot. I know my puny dick couldn't satisfy that woman cunt...you need a thick black cock using all your holes. Wish I was your husband and could clean thick man cum out of you.

J

thank you again Tiffany

the first one is amazing

the second i like your cute face... that sly look

and the last one is the postion i would love to see when i come home
i would just jump right in

J