• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

36 yr old married white female in the Pacific North West

• Thread starterTiffany_bjqueen
  • Start date
Thanks for the emails and messages!

Thanks for the emails and messages!

never had i ever wanted to be a pearl till today.......that ass looks so nice and the i love the slutty outfits.....i would to be inside of you my black cock throbbing driving deep inside till i cum damn i wish you where close to me

:twisted: sexy little devil

Nice, Nice!!!

Love that tight ass and absolutely love that hairy cunt. Damn that pussy looks good, bet it is!

Love your bush sweetie,love to see it full of black seed :D

Tiffany_bjqueen said:
First posting. Let me know what you think! Don't be shy to show me yours!

Dear Tiffany,
as i told you in our short chatting I have to repeat myself that you are a fantastic cute sexy woman.
Your beautiful and bright smile has captured me a lot, like it has captured a lot of men i suppose.
You are for sure a very sexy and hot woman
Luv & kisses Ted
:p :D

By Request

By Request

keep em coming :)

Tiff I have been surffing the web for years and have never seen anything as appealing as your pictures. You are the hottest woman I've ever seen while surfing the WEB or Mag or anywhere else.. Keep it up, I beg you

WOW you are a beautiful women keep the pics cumming!! Do you have any "ACTION PICS"

Thank you but where are the guys pics!

Thank you but where are the guys pics!

nice to see you again sexy....such pretty legs

Where are you at

Re: By Request

Tiffany_bjqueen said:
Tiffany, even if your pics are gone you certainly remain the queen of ths site with you magnificent body and smile. All this will remain impressed in my mind for a very long time. Everything of you is fantastic and beautiful, even your temperament. With your body you express yourslf very well and for sure you have made me very happy and proud for having given me the opportunity to chat a little with you. I do consider yourself a very sexy woman and naturally a friend and the only way to be your friend, I think, is to be on of them in dutyful silence. Remember that the most delighful friendships are those one in which there is much agreement, much trustness, much disputation and yet more personal liking. Thank you so much, take care and as you always wrote Kisses. Ted
_________________ :p
paulmoon

Users who are viewing this thread