• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
Great postings, sexy wife, Glad you have continued

any news c-man ?

Hi c-man
Great report and pics
Thanks a lot
Would love to read/see more :)
Cheers

Hi C-Man,

Do you have a update for us?

Hi C-Man,

Any updates ?

Knd rgds
F

C-man, you said you signed in another sites. Are you posting Eve there now? Where?

Curious about that one myself . Missing you dude ! Missing Eve ! Let us know whats been going on in your lives . Also where else I can get my fill of your sexy , hotwife !

a breakthru you say, alllright !

jps18 said:
Missing you dude ! Missing Eve ! Let us know whats been going on in your lives .

I quote

if that happened in front of me id have to jerk off to. I be around a lot hoping for repeat shows, and hoping to be invited to have a fun 3 way.

All I can say is that you have an wonderful wife. Does she have any nasty desire to come true?

we miss you!! :) :) :) :)

Hey c-man It;s been a long time I sure hope we haven't heard the last of you and Eve . Please respond with something to let us know you're still around . Anything at all .Even if its to say that you're done sharing your story . Hope that's not the case . Thanks dude !

c-man said:
We discuss about showing her naked.

Keep the discussion going. Your wife appears to have excellent potential as a nude model. Since she's breast-feeding her and your son, her breasts are probably engorged, which should increase her nude sexiness and overall attractiveness.

c-man said:
Our guest Peter (about 45 years old) came and we chatted in our backyard. Then, my wife came with our son (one year old) and joined us. She was dressed in a loose singlet. This was, as always, very comfortable for her because it gives our son instant access to her breasts.

Nice....

c-man said:
Our son is learning to walk, so she bowed while walking him through. I could see her full breasts clearly. I tried to pretend to watch our son learning, but peeked at our guest and saw he was enjoying his view of my wife`s breast.

She was treating him to a show...

c-man said:
It lasted for about 15 minutes.

A deliciously protracted show...

c-man said:
Then, she made another move. She sat on a bench across a 0.5 meter-wide table from Peter. She lowered her arm strap and ******* her breast to feed our son who is a "breast maniac;" he likes to fondle her second breast while sucking her first breast.

Good for your wife, and good for your son...

c-man said:
He started forcing my wife to release her other breast. She looked at me and, with one move of an arm, she lowered her remaining arm strap. Her shirt lowered and her other breast was fully *******. She blushed a little. For about 10 minutes, she was topless in front of our guest. There was a lot to see when our son changed breasts; he fondled and played with them.

Your wife gave Peter an extended strip show, cooperatively choreographed by your son...

c-man said:
I was aroused, knowing that our older guest was watching, but I tried to behave as if it was normal. I tried to chat with my wife, to give Peter time to watch without interrupting the show.

Feeling aroused was the proper response, of course, as your friend Peter visually fondled your wife, while your son increased Peter's arousal... and, almost certainly, your wife's as well... by vigorously sucking her tits and facilitating (indeed, insisting on) her displaying her voluptuous tits for him.

c-man said:
When her breast-feeding ended, my wife covered herself, sat with us for about 5 minutes, then left to change our son's diaper.

Sigh... the show was over...

c-man said:
I asked Peter if he wanted another beer. He refused, saying he had to go someplace and take care of something. When he left, I went to my wife and told her that Peter probably left for a wankoff.

I think you're right. He couldn't hold out any longer....

c-man said:
She was very aroused.

Good. Your wife is showing excellent promise. I suggest encouraging her to continue breast-feeding your son for at least another year (if he's now a 1-year-old), and perhaps even longer. It will benefit his health in the long run.

Perhaps you could motivate your wife by reminding her, from time to time, that the longer she continues breasting your son, the longer her tits will remain engorged... hence attractive to other men, like Peter. I also suggest encouraging your wife to flirt and behave seductively for your camera, as you gradually persuade her to pose for progressively more-revealing pictures, to become accustomed to the idea of teasing other men (and you) with her assets.

i think c-man is gone forever folks, i posted a while back after on of his updates, think eve and peter had done something without his knowledge. I think that kinda spoiled things, and they have probably stopped playing or may even have split. Who knows, but I think we will have no more updates on eve

Hi

To be honest, this kind of sexual fun was a little forgotten.

We both have a lot of work and kids stuff.

I still encourage Eve to be open and show her body, but well... I think I feel tired by now. Nothing new... no progress. My father sold his house and moved to another city.

Peter is far away and I see there is no other candidate to ****** her to.

She still respond to my needs and dresses in sexy dress and thongs. But no events...

During sex we both often talk about her being nude and ******* and I always talk about some threesome or cuckold. She responded to me that she is afraid of diseases...

Sorry for a lack of new entries but I have nothing to write about. And I feel wrong about it since You become my inspiration to continue.

Keep warm
c-man

Reactions: joost
C-man
Thanks for your response.
This lifestyle is like that. Comes in fits and starts. Don't feel bad at times there will be nothing to write about and life has a tendency to get in the way of fun. You and eve will have other opportunities and we would love to hear about your adventures. Glad to hear you still talk about threesomes and cuckolding keeps the embers glowing bright. I understand Eves fear of diseases as it is also a concern for my wife as well. When in doubt we insist on condoms or just say no. Good luck to you and Eve but please continue to enjoy the journey and above all thank you so much for sharing your experiences so far.
Zippless

Thanks C-Man for your reply.
I understand your situation.
Perhaps you have some unseen pics for us with a little story?

Knd rgds
F

Thanks C-Man for your reply.
I understand your situation.
Perhaps you have some unseen pics for us with a little story?

Knd rgds
F

This is a phase in your life. For as long as you are willing to do it again, it will happen when circumstances are right.
Cheers and thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread