• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

21yo slim, nice, horny wife

• Thread starterneriva
  • Start date

neriva

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2010
Just a few pics for now, she interest who wants her pussy and ass :)
She is a shy girl, so please give her a lots of comments

Tell me what you would like to do with her? Go nasty;)
She wants a BBC or a bull with big dick, show her your stuff pls ;)
PM-s are welcome too :)

Attachments

• ld_avatar.jpg
    ld_avatar.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,085
  • ld_pic.jpg
    ld_pic.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,401
wow! love the way her pussy peeks out from behind
would love to bury my face in that ass! and see those lips stretched around my cock

My goodness, it would be a gift to just be allowed to kiss her feet. Please show us a picture of her feet.

Tight body. I would pick her up and slide her on my dick. Fucking with her legs open en let those nasty titties bounce.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 353
Nice,

I would use her, mercilessly. She would be my fuck toy. I would take her from behind so I could use all holes.

What can we do with her? Hard to tell from a pic the size of a postage stamp, but hmm, I guess split her ass apart

Her feet and one titty ;)

Attachments

• ld_tit.jpg
    ld_tit.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 471
  • ld_tap.jpg
    ld_tap.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 549
Zap, Zing, Bing!!!

Jeepers Weepers Wowzers and Creepers!!! My Peepers sure are Buggin' outta my eye sockets. Them are some feet to die for. They are so amazing. Gees, i'd sure love to lick all over them beautiful feet. Sniff and kiss them for hours upon hours. They would give me such intoxicating pleasure.

I love her feet very much. I will be happy if you send more pics of her feet. Thank you. Her feet drove me crazy!

Hmm those little feet are cute. I'd make sure to take good care of them.

thanks all comment :)

tell me what you want, what kind of pictures from her? :)

I would like to see a picture with her legs high up in the air and she spreading her pussylips so we can all see how wet she is.

Very sexy feet would love to stick smell those little toes please lets see more how about some of her toe jam pics

How about some pics that you can actually SEE somthing

thank you dude!
I want to see her feet more more more!

Just you can see something :)
What would you want to do with her?
Use her ;)

Attachments

• myass.jpg
    myass.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,078
Wow thats a really white pussy! And you want her stuffed with a bbc? I want to see pics of her white pussy gettin a bbc!

Users who are viewing this thread