• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

21 year old college cuck

• Thread starterhxckate
  • Start date
Saraha said:
The more slut sex she has, the harder it will be to ever deny you any kind of kinky sex you can imagaine. The frat guys are breaking her in, to get her ready for an interesting marriage composed of you and your imagination sharing her with all your friends. They will teach her to not hold back any craving she has - you benefit big time.

I'm not sure to whom that's directed but I suggest you read the post before yours where the OP admits he was lying about everything the entire time.

wellhunginnyc, Thanks for the update.
hxckate is the kind of cuckfake that needs a serious attitude adjustment. This is one person that I hope a lawyer can find the person in the photos and they take him to the cleaners.

As I repeatedly post, if you are a cuck or a couple and you don't have a location on your profile or in your handle then I will mostly consider your posts as a dreamer looking for wank material.

end of soapbox

alexd4fun said:
wellhunginnyc, Thanks for the update.
hxckate is the kind of cuckfake that needs a serious attitude adjustment. This is one person that I hope a lawyer can find the person in the photos and they take him to the cleaners.

As I repeatedly post, if you are a cuck or a couple and you don't have a location on your profile or in your handle then I will mostly consider your posts as a dreamer looking for wank material.

end of soapbox

Yes, as I explained to our lying OP, if those pics are copyrighted then he's infringed on that copyright. That means the owner of the copyright (which I assuming is the person in those pics) can sue him in federal court. Not state court, federal court. That's extremely expensive and his name will easily be searchable in any sort of public record. I'm sure he wouldn't enjoy having the sit through a deposition answering questions about how he posted pics of a woman he didn't know on a cuckold message board.

Users who are viewing this thread