• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

18yr old g/f from the UK

• Thread starterhuhwrrr
  • Start date

huhwrrr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
Take a look at her pics and please leave some comments... She loves the attention of black men so if you want to tell her what you'd like to do to her please feel free! Requests for pictures are also welcome but may take some time...

Attachments

• IMG_8943.JPG
    IMG_8943.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG_8956-1.JPG
    IMG_8956-1.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,176
  • IMG_9011.JPG
    IMG_9011.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 2,532
Reactions: Trwawayyyyyy
mmm not quite sure why this hasnt got any comments yet?! But she is one fine fine girl mate,,, love to see more! making all my 10" rise fo her hot white body. Very sexy.. she ever had black? she be tempted? get in touch. By the way im 26yr hung black male in UK.

bigonesarebetter@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
very very nice...could do lots of things with her

watch her take it

Love to see her take the BIG BLACK COCK

Let me get into her panties with my fat old black cock i will seed her belly and make her flat tummey swell up pregnant

Those tits are fucking delicious, and that ass is just begging to have a big black cock stuffed in it.

so special love to wrap her round me

Very nice! She is sexy as can be. I'm sure she doesn't have trouble getting any man she wants. I hope shes giving herself to well hung black men, she deserves it. Thanks for sharing.

Still want to fuck her with my fat black cock and knock her up think you want to chat about it im me think you would love her pussy full of my potent seed no pill

Girl, I would like to take you to the heights oif passion and pleasure! You would never want your BF's tiny white cock ever again after that

wow talk about a phat ass on that chick

Oh what a fine little girl you have there. Wouldnt it be wonderful to watch her saunder over to me and kneel before my cock...then watch it disappear down her throat as my hands have fistfuls of her hair... Maybe she would like me to pick her up and let her ride my cock while I am standing up, thrusting my huge cock deep inside her...

see more responses are buildin up... damn right shes hot as!
get in touch... and would love to see more.

A few more pictures to keep you interested.. Keep the comments coming.. She loves it! More to come..

Attachments

• IMG_5255.jpg
    IMG_5255.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_9003.JPG
    IMG_9003.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_9586-2.JPG
    IMG_9586-2.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 621
huhwrrr said:
Take a look at her pics and please leave some comments... She loves the attention of black men so if you want to tell her what you'd like to do to her please feel free! Requests for pictures are also welcome but may take some time...

In color, please

Post pic of her in white knickers write on her belly babymaker make me pregnant with your big black cock also write white twat to be put in family way by babymakers big old potent black cock allso write make my panties go tight on my sexy flat tummy

mmmm this girl is so so hot! love that ass.. want to see her bounce it into my huge hard blk dick.. mmm make her work it ! you guys need to get in touch... bigonesarebetter@hotmail.co.uk// want to see more of her

Users who are viewing this thread