Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Young newlywed couple came to Turkey for honeymoon...

• Thread starterTOLGA
  • Start date

TOLGA

makelove074_TR
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2023
Antalya
Young newlyweds on vacation in my country

I am telling you about my experience with a young newlywed couple who came from England for a vacation in mid-July this summer.
I live in Turkey. Antalya. I took my camping tent for a weekend vacation and went to Lara Beach in Antalya. After some time, after setting up my tent, I started to hang out by the sea. I opened my beer, drank and tried to fish in the sea.

In the evening, when it started to get dark, there was a tent pitching process next to my tent. Two young tourists, a girl and a boy, were putting up a tent. When they finished pitching their tents, they came to swim in the sea and sometimes they looked at me and smiled.
When they saw me fishing, they came over and wanted to fish and started talking to me.
We met them, they came from England a week ago to spend their honeymoon, the young couple's wife is 26 and her husband is 27. The husband and I were having beers while the wife was fishing. then the wife came over and started drinking beer and chatting with us. but every now and then she would kiss and caress her husband. they were almost making love in front of me.
Later that night everyone retired to their tents to sleep. but after some time had passed. the husband came to me and asked me if i had any more beer and i said i did and handed it to him. the husband invited me to their tent to drink beer in their tent.
After we had a few beers, the young wife wanted to sleep and lay down inside the tent. I continued to drink our beers with my husband.

After the beers were finished, I asked her husband for permission to go to my tent. But her husband asked me not to go and said that I could sleep in the tent with them. Her husband lay down on his wife's side. I on the other side. His young wife was pretending to sleep between us. After a short while, the young wife started kissing her husband and her husband was caressing his wife's pussy. When I saw those moments, my cock got hard as a rock and started to grow.
Her wife was rubbing her hips on my cock. While their foreplay continued, the young woman turned to me and offered me to join them.
Her husband took my hand and put it on his wife's pussy. While I was caressing her pussy, her husband was watching us. Then her husband said that I could fuck his wife and that he wanted to watch us.
That young newlywed woman was sucking my cock wonderfully. And she was masturbating while her husband was watching us. then she bent over in front of my cock so that she could look into her husband's eyes. her husband held my cock with his hand and placed it in the young wife's pussy. I started fucking the wife of a 1 week old young married couple hard. Her moans started to increase and her husband was kissing her. In order to reduce the sound of her moans. while fucking the young married couple's pussy, her husband ejaculated as a result of masturbation and on his wife's face. the young wife had several orgasms while shaking. I was about to cum and her husband took my cock out and they both started sucking it. I ejaculated on the young couple's faces as my sperm exploded from my dick. They both started kissing each other and licking my sperm. They cleaned each other's faces.

After a great sex, we all slept together and our sex adventure continued every night until the English couple's camping period ended. I fucked that young married couple every night for exactly 1 week.

Now my goal is to help other tourists who come to my country for vacation. For sex vacations.
If you are coming to my country for a holiday, you can send me a private message.

Attachments

• Tolga_03.png
    Tolga_03.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 01e50b10c65b204d6a1a7ef06d605df01a529c4cd0a114a1.jpeg
    01e50b10c65b204d6a1a7ef06d605df01a529c4cd0a114a1.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread