• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

young and looking for other 20 somethings for a chat. gf with her other just now

greenyb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2010
Hello. I'm not really big on the really forward, domination lingo side of things, but for all intents and purposes I'm a cuck.

I'm in a sort of open relationship with my 20 year old girlfriend, and she's currently in bed with a guy she has always liked. it's happened before, but this time she just started the pill, and they didn't use protection. She said she wants him to get her pregnant, which is ridiculously hot. Anyway, leave me your email address if you fancy a chat.

greenyb said:
Hello. I'm not really big on the really forward, domination lingo side of things, but for all intents and purposes I'm a cuck.

I'm in a sort of open relationship with my 20 year old girlfriend, and she's currently in bed with a guy she has always liked. it's happened before, but this time she just started the pill, and they didn't use protection. She said she wants him to get her pregnant, which is ridiculously hot. Anyway, leave me your email address if you fancy a chat.

========

you sound british :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread