Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Yet Another Newbie Needing Advise

• Thread starterspartacly
  • Start date
S

spartacly

Rookie here trying to convince my wife of cucking me. Told her about a month ago how I would love to totally submit to her and be cucked. She is not at all open to the idea and doesn't understand why I would want her to be with other men.

Since the conversation I have been making comments on a regular basis so that hopefully over time she will get used to the idea and eventually take a lover. I have also started being openly more subissive to her out of the bedroom as well. Also told her I would like to be in a chastity cage, but again, she does not undertand.

She is going on a Cruise in a few weeks where I have encouraged her to flirt and dance with other guys, but again, she doesn't understand my thoughts.

She is a hottie....5'7 strawberry blond with a now shaved beave. Very conservative Catholic upbringing.

spartacly said:
Rookie here trying to convince my wife of cucking me. Told her about a month ago how I would love to totally submit to her and be cucked. She is not at all open to the idea and doesn't understand why I would want her to be with other men.

Since the conversation I have been making comments on a regular basis so that hopefully over time she will get used to the idea and eventually take a lover. I have also started being openly more subissive to her out of the bedroom as well. Also told her I would like to be in a chastity cage, but again, she does not undertand.

She is going on a Cruise in a few weeks where I have encouraged her to flirt and dance with other guys, but again, she doesn't understand my thoughts.

She is a hottie....5'7 strawberry blond with a now shaved beave. Very conservative Catholic upbringing.
I'm in the same situation with my wife (sans the submissive aspect). Unfortunately I don't have any advice for you as my attempts to convince her to have sex with another guy have been unsuccessful up to this point. Best of luck to you though.

Users who are viewing this thread