• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Would you??

• Thread starterbob111
  • Start date

bob111

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2007
This is my wife. I would love to see her gangbanged by some bbc. We are trying to set something up, we are in S. Alabama. If interested, email at american_bateman777@yahoo.com.:jackoff:

Well if BBC also stands for bib brown cock, I'd be interested. Hell, I'd be happy to watch them fuck her while jacking off over her face just to add to the cumpile!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she agreeable to being gangbanged by some black men? If so, that's what I do (and have done for the past 11 years); set up black gangbangs for white couples/wives.

your woman looks damned hot...but a word of caution to you two if your gonna take pictures...make sure that the background is neat and clean....the stains on the walls, the missing light switch cover and the dirt around the doornob makes me wonder if no matter how good she looks...and believe me she looks very fuckable....if she is at all clean herself...damned, if you two cant take care of the house, how well are you taking care of yourselves

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks do good I'd def be in for some fun with her

LOL How True!

cummiester said:
your woman looks damned hot...but a word of caution to you two if your gonna take pictures...make sure that the background is neat and clean....the stains on the walls, the missing light switch cover and the dirt around the doornob makes me wonder if no matter how good she looks...and believe me she looks very fuckable....if she is at all clean herself...damned, if you two cant take care of the house, how well are you taking care of yourselves

She looked great but I wondered who pissed or shit on the wall and that door, hell man clean and paint it! That kind of stuff does tell me something and it ain't positive. Good post cummiester!

Users who are viewing this thread