Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Would you like to fuck my wife?

• Thread starteralbert52
  • Start date

Would you like to fuck her?

• yes

Votes: 66 81.5%
  • no

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

albert52

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
Doe anyone have fucked my wife?

Attachments

• naamloos5.GIF
    naamloos5.GIF
    123.2 KB · Views: 3,577
  • naamloos6.GIF
    naamloos6.GIF
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,948
  • naamloos9.GIF
    naamloos9.GIF
    73.6 KB · Views: 2,045
  • naamloos10.GIF
    naamloos10.GIF
    73.4 KB · Views: 2,822
  • naamloos13.GIF
    naamloos13.GIF
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,149
fuck her all the way!

want to see more of her?

Attachments

• naamloos6.GIF
    naamloos6.GIF
    72.3 KB · Views: 605
yes

and come all over her tits

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgious wife

Albert you have a lovely wife but .... she can be more seducive. The pics are to romatic they don't invite for hot and steamy sex!!!! Convert her into the slut she wants to be ^)_(^ :confused:

Stepping up ...

albert52 said:
Like my hot wife, she is a good fuck

Ahh ... yep ... I'd be glad to be first ... if she hasn't already ... where are you guys located? :D

Abert52

YES SIR I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THAT HOT WIFE. I bet she is a good fuck. Is she giving any of it away? Thanks okdeacon

My wife pussy is anyone's pussy
If you like to see more?

Albert52

Affirmative Sir i wish to see more of your wifes pussy and to hear more about how she is giving it away. Oh yes its so hot to have a hot little slut wife. It just cant get any better. Be watching okdeacon PS she s nice.

dutch100

dutch100 said:
HAVE! think there's pictures TOO!
Thats hot dutch. How about telling us about it!! I think that would very sexy. I think it might cause a few hard ons out here. Albert did you see what dutch said in his two posts? Getting to the wife without hubby knowing is very sexy stuff. Finding out is even more fabulous. Please dont keep us hanging fellows. What does the little woman say? Thanks Its Hard On Time!!! okdeacon

Hello OKDEACON,

It is possible that Dutch100 has fucked my wife. Curious to hear his comments. Dutch100 may tell all what happened with her.

Dutch100, Have you fucked my wife by now? How was she?

Dutch100

albert52 said:
Dutch100, Have you fucked my wife by now? How was she?
Ok now that you know Albert wants too hear about how you fucked his hot little wife. Please fill us in on the happenings so we can have aching nuts to. Let us see the photos if you please. Thanks okdeacon

Anyone interested in more pics of my wife fucked?

back in 1975

yes my dad fucked her back in the seventies true story

Users who are viewing this thread