Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Worshipping the wife for taking black lovers.

• Thread startervb1066
  • Start date

vb1066

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2006
I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in developing a thread with photos that show the wife with her lover followed by a picture of hubby worshipping his wife.

i always help my wife prepare for her lovers visit. I run a bath for her, wash her back, then give her neck some kisses as i stroke her nippples and tits.

when she gets out of the bath i then give her a full body massage and tease her clit very briefly............then i help her dress up as a sexy young prim and proper secretary..................then he turns up................and well i withdraw as he takes over and..................they make passionate love...........anyhow i will post some tasters of what i mean and lets hope you sexy people out there will put up some of your own in sequence for us all to enjoy.

V and L xx

Attachments

• She love big bbc smaller.jpg
    She love big bbc smaller.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 804
  • little toe sniffer.JPG
    little toe sniffer.JPG
    4.7 KB · Views: 402
Might be nice pics but I cant see things that tiny.

Users who are viewing this thread