Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wives who chat?

• Thread starterLXMii
  • Start date

LXMii

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2024
Just curious if any of the wives go in to chat? I see a lot of men living out fantasies of sharing their wives and asking for descriptive messages of what other men would do to their wives. I’m cool with that and I’ve participated but wondering if any of the wives ever come on for some group discussion? I’ve experienced sharing my wife and often enjoy hearing what other men would do to her so I see the excitement of it all. I’m not a sub though and not into bi or being dominated. I’m the dominant one and want my wife to do what I tell her or wait for my permission to do anything. I’d love to have some of these conversations with wives while the husband watches or participates.

Reactions: Somersetfarmer
I will chat every so often. Since I am a teacher it is not easy during the school year but definitely during the summer months

Reactions: GABiHubs, MadamCuckandneedextra and Islandsinthesun
MatureCockWhore said:
I will chat every so often. Since I am a teacher it is not easy during the school year but definitely during the summer months
Thanks for the response. It’s good to know some actual wives join the chat. There’s so many guys wanting to be dominated through fantasy chat, and I’m cool with that if that’s what you’re into, I’ll even join in, but most times I just want a casual discussion that doesn’t require me telling them what I’d do to their wives while they watch. Would love to talk with wives about their experiences and learn more about how to motivate my wife beyond the bedroom or role playing.

Reactions: MatureCockWhore
I am in the chat room a lot. I am at home all day and the things I discuss there are not relatable for a lot of women. I get lonely at home and it is about my only chat site that I can be honest in. My husband is a real cuckold husband too. So, I like it.

Reactions: JonnyForHW and GABiHubs
LXMii said:
Just curious if any of the wives go in to chat? I see a lot of men living out fantasies of sharing their wives and asking for descriptive messages of what other men would do to their wives. I’m cool with that and I’ve participated but wondering if any of the wives ever come on for some group discussion? I’ve experienced sharing my wife and often enjoy hearing what other men would do to her so I see the excitement of it all. I’m not a sub though and not into bi or being dominated. I’m the dominant one and want my wife to do what I tell her or wait for my permission to do anything. I’d love to have some of these conversations with wives while the husband watches or participates.
My wife would love to chat more but she finds that the men are pushy and sometimes quite rude when they don't get what they think they deserve

Reactions: GABiHubs
Awetwife said:
I am in the chat room a lot. I am at home all day and the things I discuss there are not relatable for a lot of women. I get lonely at home and it is about my only chat site that I can be honest in. My husband is a real cuckold husband too. So, I like it.
I would love to chat with you sometime. I'm on most Mondays while my wife is at work.

Somersetfarmer said:
My wife would love to chat more but she finds that the men are pushy and sometimes quite rude when they don't get what they think they deserve
I was writing in another thread about the period where a GF and I were quite active in video chat rooms.
Needless to say, there were all types of guys in them, and there were ALWAYS the assholes.
Some would be downright crude, if not insulting. Others were NEVER satisfied, always DEMANDING more and more.
And while that might work for some, it didn't for us.

A website we used allowed users to create their own rooms, so we learned to do that, and it was much more enjoyable!
You could control who was permitted in the room, and could eject the assholes. So we would typically have a small group (maybe 6-8) of guys that she could chat to and perform for.

Reactions: GABiHubs
Nazareth said:
I was writing in another thread about the period where a GF and I were quite active in video chat rooms.
Needless to say, there were all types of guys in them, and there were ALWAYS the assholes.
Some would be downright crude, if not insulting. Others were NEVER satisfied, always DEMANDING more and more.
And while that might work for some, it didn't for us.

A website we used allowed users to create their own rooms, so we learned to do that, and it was much more enjoyable!
You could control who was permitted in the room, and could eject the assholes. So we would typically have a small group (maybe 6-8) of guys that she could chat to and perform for.
I would love to find something like that. I'm very respectful, just like to watch and be watched!

Users who are viewing this thread