• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wish it was big!

• Thread starterSissyForDawn
  • Start date

SissyForDawn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2023
North Carolina
My Hotwife has ordered me to add another confession about my micropenis this morning for my latest humiliation lesson.

I realized I had a small penis in high school but didn't know just how small. Seeing the big cocks in the shower after PE or after our basketball games really made me look at my own penis and wish mine was longer amd thick like some of those. Girls really don't say anything in high school, so even though I was smaller, none had said anything to me, so I started to think it was OK. Early college was about the same until I had a girl or two mention how small I was. Once that happened I looked for ways to increase my length, tried a few pills but nothing worked. Then I thought I'd just get better at sex. I became better at oral and focused on that, but after a while, a woman always wants a good cock between her legs, and no matter how I "studied" and tried, I was just no good with my penis. I can barely keep my penis in my own hand when I jerk off, so trying to keep it in a nice tight wet pussy was never going to work. Falling out, the woman asking if I was inside yet, and my fast "cum and done" always led to more humiliation and embarrassment.

I embrace the micropenis now and use it to give my wife some pleasure; pleasure of humiliating it, punishing it, abusing it, and cheating on it with her only focus being her enjoyment. I deserve the humiliation and want it these days. I still wish I had a big cock, but enjoy serving my hotwife as her sissy cuck with a micropenis.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill and DawnW
Face it - that little thing is confirmation that you were made to serve Dawn as her sissy cuck, with all the humiliation, abuse and punishment that comes with your role. Enjoy it!

• Love
Reactions: SissyForDawn
4sure said:
Face it - that little thing is confirmation that you were made to serve Dawn as her sissy cuck, with all the humiliation, abuse and punishment that comes with your role. Enjoy it!
Will you please let this sissy cuck know the proper way to address you (maam, sir, another preferred title).

I thank you for your comments and insults. I am begging you for more to reinforce how pathetic I am and to help my Hotwife Dawn in her humiliation of me and my micropenis.

Sissy Cuck For Dawn

Users who are viewing this thread