Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wisconsin couple looking..

• Thread startertnewton04
  • Start date

tnewton04

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 1, 2006
Updated 10/10/06

Attractive, professional WI couple seeks bm's for ongoing...

Were still looking for the professional gentlemen type, who are clean, discreet, good humored and REAL!!!.
Our current guy was great, but has moved away, and were still interested in more adventure.

Someone who either lives in Central WI - or travels there often.

We know there out there - please drop us a line!

Please do not bother unless you are for REAL, meet the above critera and are willing to follow through.

Have had too many fakers respond to our search!!

See my later addition to this thread for a picture..

Wes

Milwaukee BBC

hey there guys...perhaps I can help you out.
I'm a BM 5'11" 200lbs fit,muscular build good-looking well-hung
Interested?

d/d free social drinker and smoker

my yahoo ID is milwblkstud
email addy is moan4me2@excite.com

I really enjoy giving white women a taste of the BBC.
let's exchange pics. And have some fun.

Hey MilwBBC,

Thanks for the reply.

However, I don't want to sound rude or prudish, but we are adament non- smokers, and at the first smell of cigarettes - she would be no-go for sure.

But hey, thanks for the offer -

Hi there...

6'1 180 black man looking to service you guys....

Let me know if chicago is ok.

tnewton04 said:
Hey MilwBBC,

Thanks for the reply.

However, I don't want to sound rude or prudish, but we are adament non- smokers, and at the first smell of cigarettes - she would be no-go for sure.

But hey, thanks for the offer -

I haven't smoked in a while...used to, but cut back... then went cold turkey.

chitown said:
6'1 180 black man looking to service you guys....

Let me know if chicago is ok.

Do you ever make it up to Madison, WI???

Hey all,

Have exchanged a few emails with some possible guys, but nothing planned yet.

Still looking in southern to central WI... So if your the professional gentlemen type with a great sense of humor and know how to love a woman, please drop us a line..

Where are the professional BM?

Still looking here in WI. (Southern to Central)

I've uploaded a pic to sweetin the pot. She's a doll.

Again, looking for the professional, black gentlemen, good sense of humor, sexy...

Our current friend is moving out of the area and we don't want to stop being adventurous!

T

Attachments

• SHOWING.jpg
    SHOWING.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,907
Too bad ...for some reason you don't wanna come to Milwaukee...good luck, trust me...we could've had fun.

looks great would mind hitting that nice pussy of your wife new york male here ver in wishconsin i will get at you sweetie..

Just updated the first message from this thread.

Please read.

hi my profile is on here, with a picture.if you're interested in exchanging more picss , and meeting eventually, drop me a note when you ge time............dj

Hey all ...STILL LOOKING!!!

Isn't there any real guys in WI that are looking for an attractive couple to play with???

I can't believe that in all of WI there are no adventurous bm's!!

Have exchanged emails with a few, but some here have posted a reply to the thread then won't answer my replies to them... Is everyone one here just a player or poser?

t

Hi.....33 yoa professional blk traveling WI weekly. Let see if this will work....send me a note back.

tnewton04 said:
Isn't there any real guys in WI that are looking for an attractive couple to play with???

I can't believe that in all of WI there are no adventurous bm's!!

Have exchanged emails with a few, but some here have posted a reply to the thread then won't answer my replies to them... Is everyone one here just a player or poser?

t

I'm for real....but heaven forbid you travel to the biggest city in the state ..where it just happens the vast majority of the black men are.

Stop with the "attitude" messages.. Please move on!

Hey WisBBC,

Like I said in my multiple private replies to you, we do not ever travel to Milwaukee... We have no reason to go there. And your lack of personal transportation ( i.e. no car ) puts a damper on the whole thing.. Honestly, I don't mean to publically dis you, but a "no car" guy, who then acts like a baby and begins posting attitude messages when we politely turn down an offer - only proves out my initial feeling that you have issues....

I've tried to be polite and nice about not being interested in meeting you, so please just drop it. Drop it before you ruin your chance with someone else who may see your whining messages and decide not to give you a shot either.

tnewton04 said:
Hey WisBBC,

Like I said in my multiple private replies to you, we do not ever travel to Milwaukee... We have no reason to go there. And your lack of personal transportation ( i.e. no car ) puts a damper on the whole thing.. Honestly, I don't mean to publically dis you, but a "no car" guy, who then acts like a baby and begins posting attitude messages when we politely turn down an offer - only proves out my initial feeling that you have issues....

I've tried to be polite and nice about not being interested in meeting you, so please just drop it. Drop it before you ruin your chance with someone else who may see your whining messages and decide not to give you a shot either.[/QUOTE

Relax....it's all good...I was under the impression that I could express my thoughts. And don't you worry about me...my "no car" is for a reason..due to my job..and the fact that I have to be very close to work at all times(10 min away)..so I got rid of my car...trying to save a bit of $....but I've got plenty of "shots"..right here in Milwaukee....no issues here...don't try and read intent over a computer.

Users who are viewing this thread