Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

will I be a cuck tonight

• Thread starterwhite druid
  • Start date

white druid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2008
Wife went out tonight with one of her wild old girl freinds. They in the past would pick up guys and flirt her freind some times would fuck her guy right in front of my wife and her guy. When I droppedtem off at the bar I told her to have a good time . We have been playing with the idea of her cucking me and tonight just might be the night she comes home with a cream pie .

Attachments

• boots-2.JPG
    boots-2.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 368
Last edited by a moderator:
And do you believe that your wife and her guy would just watch and listen when others screw in front of them; and that they where telling each other fairy tales ? Do you still believe in Santa Claus? Or is this a wild story?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello White Druid

Hey man your little wife sure is a hottie. I hope She got fucked last night and you got your creampie. Please not to be a smartass, Enser could be right and you may already have a Hot Wife. That would not be all bad, would it? If you ever find out it is such a turn on. Plus from then on you will be included in all this hot fun. Pulling for you !!!! Thanks, okdeacon

she was very much a goodie two shoes then but her girl freind loosened her up she claims she kissed and did a bit of touchy feelly that night but did not want to do any thing in front of her freind as to let her know her bussiness

Attachments

• secret pic.JPG
    secret pic.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 288

Users who are viewing this thread