• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife's hot ass

• Thread startercrispin
  • Start date

crispin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2006
I have this urge to watch a bull take my wife. I want to see her in his grasp as he gets behind her and proceeds to fuck her ass. I want to watch her face as he parts her cheeks and fills her butt with hard cock. I need to see it. My dick gets hard thinking of it :eek::eek:

She likes to spread herself open.
I need to see her do it for another guy :cool:
email me your thoughts

I quite like her sexy ass so i'll love to take her from behind; spread her cheeks apart and slide my rod in.

I want to watch as these lips swallow a bbc :D

Blaquehorse said:
I quite like her sexy ass so i'll love to take her from behind; spread her cheeks apart and slide my rod in.

Glad you do and I would love to watch you spread her cheeks ;)

WTF- Just sent you a message after looking at her pics and then came back and you wiped them all off the board??? Something wrong ?

Users who are viewing this thread