Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wifes cousin

• Thread starterhappydad
  • Start date

happydad

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2023
South louisiana
Last night Cathy had her younger cousin over, after Cathy and I had our shower we told Miranda to take one, Cathy said her cousin was a Virginia and had never seen a man, so she told me to leave the bedroo door open, because she v wanted to surprise Miranda, we were really getting it on when we heard the bathroom door open. It's across from our bedroom, and Miranda walked out and saw me balls deep in Cathy. WE heard her gasp and city said pull out. I pulled out and turned so she could deemed fully. She stood there frozen for a good 5 minutes. This morning I heard them talking at the table so I walked in naked with a hard on. Cathy smiled and said sausage time and grabbed me and started sucking me..Miranda was shocked but stared. I feel by the end of the week she will not be a Virginia anymore

Reactions: baddy145, heavycum, Rooscuck and 4 others
happydad said:
Last night Cathy had her younger cousin over, after Cathy and I had our shower we told Miranda to take one, Cathy said her cousin was a Virginia and had never seen a man, so she told me to leave the bedroo door open, because she v wanted to surprise Miranda, we were really getting it on when we heard the bathroom door open. It's across from our bedroom, and Miranda walked out and saw me balls deep in Cathy. WE heard her gasp and city said pull out. I pulled out and turned so she could deemed fully. She stood there frozen for a good 5 minutes. This morning I heard them talking at the table so I walked in naked with a hard on. Cathy smiled and said sausage time and grabbed me and started sucking me..Miranda was shocked but stared. I feel by the end of the week she will not be a Virginia anymore
Do you think once, twice, or three ways not a virgin?

a Virginia? lol

• Haha
Reactions: CumOnMyHotAFWifesPictures and Wildcats
freddySTL said:
How did the rest of the week go?
The rest of the week was wild, she told Becky about seeing me. Becky told her that she showers with me and locks my lollipop..

happydad said:
The rest of the week was wild, she told Becky about seeing me. Becky told her that she showers with me and locks my lollipop..
So is she still a "virginia"

happydad said:
Let us know when and how she loses her virginity.

Rooscuck said:
Let us know when and how she loses her virginity.
I wish I could see both of them

Reactions: Rooscuck
happydad said:
Will do

Users who are viewing this thread