• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wifes business trip!

• Thread starterWisHub
  • Start date
W

WisHub

My wife just informed me she is leaving early tomorrow morning for a business trip and she is sharing a room with the guy she has been kinda seeing on the side for awhile. How should I take this news?

You should sit back and wait to hear how much he fucked her and filled every hole of hers.

suggestions

WisHub said:
My wife just informed me she is leaving early tomorrow morning for a business trip and she is sharing a room with the guy she has been kinda seeing on the side for awhile. How should I take this news?

Be open minded and jut imagine of what sghe will learn while on that trip

She will come back with something new to share

Save time

You could have told her to bring the guy home ,save time ,save expense ,and you would have have the opertunity to serve both of them.

I will want to talk about this a lot tomorrow when I am not at work.

WisHub said:

Curious ... is this the first she has let you know about this guy?

... at this stage of life I don't believe there is such a thing as "kinda" seeing someone on the side for awhile ... she's been fucking him for sure.

WisHub said:
She says its strictly business.

Since she been seeing him for a while ... does business mean she charges $$$ him? She wouldn't be the first wife to do so ;)

... and if it's strictly business ... why don't you take note if she packs her hottest lingerie, more than she would wear for business business ... not monkey business:p

Users who are viewing this thread