Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife's bull shares her

• Thread starterRichardCranium
  • Start date

RichardCranium

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 3, 2024
The wife has a bull for almost a year. He has crazy sex with her once or twice a week on average. About 10 days ago he told her he was hosting some friends to watch college football last Saturday. He told her there would be two or three of his friends there, drinks and munchies. He also told her she would likely be the only woman there, so if she did not want to go he would understand. But he made it known that he very much wanted to attend and that he was sure she would enjoy herself. She really does not follow football. She asked me what I thought and whether she should ask if I could go with her. I told her it was up to her. After a few days she told me she talked to him and decided to go without me. On Friday she got her finger and toe nails done. Saturday morning she took a long bath, put some makeup on and her hair in a ponytail. she put on barely there panties, a sheer black bra, short denim skirt and black tee shirt. She also wore moderate heels. she hopped in an Uber and was off.

She told that when she arrived the bull's place there were three guys in addition to the bull there. Two of the guys were black. She was immediately given a large gin and tonic, even though it was only 12 noon. After two drinks, the bull was telling his friends how sexual she is, and that she is a three hole girl. Not long after, she was making out with all four of them and they had their hands all over her. As they removed her skirt and shirt she was pushed to her knees and was surrounded by four hard cocks, which she began sucking. Soon her panties and bra were gone and she was on her hands and knees with black cock in her mount and a black cock in her cunt. The guy she was blowing came in her mouth. She said it was biggest cock she ever seen. The guy fucking her shot his load on her asshole. The next guy fucked from behind and came on her asshole as well. Then the bull fucked her asshole and shot his load there. The black guy that came in her mouthn then fucked fro behid and shot his load in her cunt. The guys then wen to have a few drinks and smoke some weed, leaving her naked and oozing cum. after about an hour they all fucked her again, and two of them came in her ass. They sent her home in an uber with no panties or bra.

She walked in the house exhausted and looking well used. She took a shower and went to bed. The next day she told me that invited her bck the following week nd that there may 5 or 6 guys there.

Users who are viewing this thread