Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife

• Thread starterpistol_pete
  • Start date

pistol_pete

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 19, 2007
Anyone like mature curvy wives?
It has been a while since she has played but this is how she dressed for her last lover. I love looking at these pics knowing that another man has fucked her like this

Attachments

• wife3.jpg
    wife3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,134
You Dang Right

pistol_pete said:
Anyone like mature curvy wives?
It has been a while since she has played but this is how she dressed for her last lover. I love looking at these pics knowing that another man has fucked her like this

Pete; i agree and i share your kinks as i do the same. What a big beautiful ass your hot wife has, her legs and everything about her are lovely. I have a black buddy that if he ever saw her i dont think there isnt much he wouldn"t do to get some of that, she has the build that chills his shit. He just loves a white woman built like your beautiful used to be shared wife. A lot of us men like full figured well curved women and would love to get ahold of that lady. Why did she quit screwing others? That is a terrible waste pete. She is for sure a prize and a KEEPER. Help her get into spreading those sexy legs again.:p okdeacon PS As one ball said to the other, Why should we do the hanging, When ole Pete did the shooting?:D

Wow, fantastic legs, I just want to cum all over the tops of them!

okdeacon said:
Why did she quit screwing others? That is a terrible waste pete. She is for sure a prize and a KEEPER. Help her get into spreading those sexy legs again.:D

She goes through phases where she is really hot and craves the attention of more cock and phases where she is not that bothered!! Unfortunately she is in one of the not bothered stages at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
ftwd said:
Wow, fantastic legs, I just want to cum all over the tops of them!

Thanks. I'd love to watch

Last edited by a moderator:
wash88 said:
love to see her on all fours :)

Sorry, haven't got an all fours pic. Her favourite position is on top. She likes to be in control !

Attachments

• wife2.jpg
    wife2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 326
she could control me anytime.would she abuse me as well ?

wimphusband said:
she could control me anytime.would she abuse me as well ?

she would physically abuse you by slapping your ass with a wooden spooon and mentally abuse you by holding your cock in her hand and whisper in your ear what its like to have big one inside her. She can be a little devil sometimes ;)

that sounds so good.l would love her to abuse me & use me. my dick is so tiny l need
to be humiliated by this good lady.

Oh to be trapped by those thighs......

I'm dreaming of what would happen after deacons black mate had given your wife a good seeing to and I was left to clean up! To see those legs crossed like that in pic 1 I can imagine my head being trapped in there and gasping for breath while sucking all the blackmans jizz out of her fanny

would love to play with her. email me:realsbm38@yahoo.com

nice pics...wana see her pussy too

Users who are viewing this thread