• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife won't fuck her ex

• Thread startercuckme6868
  • Start date
C

cuckme6868

I have been trying for a while to get my wife to fuck her ex, he lives across the street, but she won't. She said he is at least least nine inches and real thick. I am 5 and a half and she says half as thick. She is tight for me and claims it will really hurt to fuck him, but I say she'll get used to it. She is now initiating the bedroom talk including him, when I brought it up in the past she would get mad. I want to clean her up afterwards too. She doesn't think I can handle it, is she right? I get an almost instant hard on when we talk about him. How should I proceed?

Not the ex

Honestly I think there are plenty of other guys around. Why push her into having sex with her ex? There is probably a good reason he is her ex and not her now.....ie you.

As for cleaning up......I love it, more more sperm I eat from my wife the more I like it. But it's not for eberyone.

Good luck

Ex 2 Fuck her

Just arrange with him to walk in while you are fucking her, drop his pants and stick his cock in her slut mouth and fuck her face while you fuck her cunt. She will love this. Change places with him and both use her untill you both cum and then clean her face and cunt up while her ex watches and wanks. Believe me she will love this and ask for more of the same.
She loves big cock and is with you only for security and deep down wants some real meat not a tiny 5 incher like yours - so get others to provide for the slut and start to be a cuck for real, thats what you realy want.

Wow this sounds good

Yes it will hurt her, but the hurt will be a good kind of hurt not the painful kind. She has already had his cock she know it will be good. I hope you get your wishes and that she has some real good fun with it.:p:p:p:D okdeacon

Wife PIX... Can you read?

Last edited by a moderator:
I say dont do it, I convinced my wife to fuck her ex and now I cant get rid of him. They are not having sex anymore, but he wants to be around all the time. There are plenty of men out there that will fuck your wife for you.

Get a nine inch dildo and call it her ex's name - and use it in your lovemaking, but don't mention her actually sleeping with her ex again. After you make love to your wife, then stick the dildo into the stickiness and it should stretch out bigger if you are careful.

When she can take her "ex" (dildo) easily, she may decide to chat him up for real.

Remmber (there is a reason she stopped dating him). You don't want him to get revenge for being dropped out of her life. Give him a leg back, and you might regret it. She probably hasn't told you the REAL reason she dropped him. Push her back into a toxic situation and she will blame you in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread