Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife with younger guy!

• Thread starterHardOne49
  • Start date

HardOne49

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2008
My wife, Sandy, has recently told me about how she had fucking this younger guy who worked at the local 7-11 when she was 38, and he was 19. He is a buff Iranian guy and with a big dick, and she is a pretty American blonde. He was coming over and fucking her at our house while I was at work.

Here's how she met this guy. This young Iranian dude was working at his uncle's 7-11 as a clerk, and she used to go in there, and they'd flirt with each other when she bought gas. But she thought nothing of it at the time. She just liked the attention from a handsome young guy. And as you'll see below, he definitely liked what he saw too.

It turns out that this kid also went to community college part time and was majoring in computer technology. So one day Sandy invited him over to our house to help her with something that was wrong with her computer. She said he was sitting close to her working on her computer (I'm sure there was alot of sexual tension in the air), when he turned her computer chair around and started kissing her on the mouth. She was hesitant at first, but they continued kissing. Soon his hands were all over her body, and before she knew it, they were on the floor passionately kissing, and with him on top, she could feel his hard on pressing against her leg. She had a demin skirt on, and soon his hands were reaching into her panties, rubbing her pussy first through the fabric of her panties before reaching under for a direct feel.

She said she had been attracted to him for a while, and although hestitant, she gave in and decided to let this young kid fuck her. They were naked before they got to our bedroom. There he put her on the bed, put on a condom, and with Sandy on her back, he started fucking her good and hard. She said it didn't take long for him to cum, but he stayed hard, so he fucked her again before he left. That's the nice thing about being young...

So they continued fucking each other for a few years. She said the sex was very good, partly because of his large dick, and after he got an STD test, she let him fuck her without a condom. One time he fucked her so hard in our bed that it broke, and they had to fix it before I got home.

Then another time, he came over and even before they left our entry way, almost before the front door had closed, he had her sundress up at the hem, her panties pulled aside (but still on Sandy), and he stuffed his already hard cock into her pussy. He then proceeded to fuck Sandy against the wall with her legs wrapped around him right there in the entryway. Then he carried her to our bedroom and fucked her over and over again all afternoon long....he barely made it out of there before I came home from work that day. Sandy's cunt must have still been oozing his semen when I walked through the door.

She loved the fact that she could still attract this younger guy - and that this younger guy would come over and fuck her brains out with his large and always hard dick. And that kid was probably thinking "wow, this is great, I get to bang this slutty hot MILF." Not bad for a kid who who worked at a 7-11. I wonder if he was telling his friends about how he was banging this slutty MILF...right under her husband's nose.

A few times when I'd come home from work, Sandy would be washing the bed sheets even though she had changed them recently. Little did I know until later, it was to wash the musky smell of sex and cum stains out of the sheets from her fucking by this young stud.

The kid eventually went away for college, and they stopped seeing each other. I was pissed when I first heard about this affair, but now I am totally aroused by it.

Feel free to e-mail me at uch217@aol.com.

Cool.... maybe you should encourage your wife to move forward w/ another affair....

HardOne,

HardOne49 said:
My wife, Sandy, has recently told me about how she had fucking this younger guy who worked at the local 7-11 when she was 38, and he was 19. He is a buff Iranian guy and with a big dick, and she is a pretty American blonde. He was coming over and fucking her at our house while I was at work.

That's very cool.

HardOne49 said:
The kid eventually went away for college, and they stopped seeing each other.

That's unfortunate.... although good for him, obviously.

HardOne49 said:
I was pissed when I first heard about this affair, but now I am totally aroused by it.

Maybe you should begin persuading your wife to take another young lover :p . If there's a community college near by, there should be many possibilities available.... at least potentially. Also, it's fairly usual for college students to make money working in convenience stores. Many of them know quite a bit about PCs, even if they aren't computer technology majors, and thus may be susceptible to seduction along similar lines....

You will need to begin, of course, by communicating your arousal and convincing her that your previous anger was misplaced. See, for instance:

» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

—Custer

Thanks for your comments...your idea is intriguing of course...I have always loved hearing Sandy tell me about her old "boyfriends"...just about all them got to fuck her! She knows that I am aroused by it...I ask her for all the details...I get super aroused and then fuck her hard! In fact, some times we role play it...with me asking stuff like, "did Houtan fuck you like this?" And she says, "yes, but harder!"

Your wife seems a promising candidate....

HardOne,

HardOne49 said:
Thanks for your comments...

You're welcome. Your post was interesting and rather steamy. :cool:

HardOne49 said:
....your idea is intriguing of course...

Good to hear you have not dismissed it outright as "an idea that clearly sucks..." :)

HardOne49 said:
I have always loved hearing Sandy tell me about her old "boyfriends"...just about all them got to fuck her! She knows that I am aroused by it...I ask her for all the details...I get super aroused and then fuck her hard! In fact, some times we role play it...with me asking stuff like, "did Houtan fuck you like this?" And she says, "yes, but harder!"

From what you've said, your wife and you appear to be very good candidates for a continuing "hot wife / cuckold husband" marriage. :p I mean, it's not like you would be outraged and crushed by Sandy making you her cuckold. She already has, and you've adapted to it (I gather) — AND you make it clear to her, repeatedly, that you are turned on by thoughts of her fucking other men.

Perhaps this article would be of interest to both of you:

The Science of Cuckoldry « Cuckold Couple

You mentioned your wife was 38 when she had her affair with a teenager. What are your respective ages now, BTW? (If you don't mind my asking....)

—Custer

We are 48 and 46 now...thanks for your further comments and interest...this is such a turn on for me that I sometimes masturbate to the thought of her with the Iranian kid in the shower!

Sandy was definitely slutty when she was younger...one time I found her diary and was reading it...it made me jerk off it was so good!

This sounds very positive....

HardOne,

HardOne49 said:
We are 48 and 46 now...

Those are very good ages to begin a hot wife / cuckold husband relationship. QueenLindasCucky's wife is somewhat over 50; she takes lovers who are younger than 30 and requires her cuckold to wear a chastity device. SoonToBe's wife is 48; she began and continues to carry out a steamy affair with a somewhat older may who works for her company (in a different division). He finds his cuckold status has greatly enhanced their marriage. VAcuck's wife is somewhat over 50; she agreed to marry him but requires him to wear a chastity device, so she can be confident of his fidelity while she enjoys a variety of lovers. This also enables her to be confident he won't "bother her" sexually, since she finds him unsatisfying, although she likes him as a partner. (They got married relatively recently. She required him to begin wearing his chastity device for a month before their marriage, as a demonstration of his commitment, evidently.)

HardOne49 said:
.... thanks for your further comments and interest...

You're welcome.

HardOne49 said:
....this is such a turn on for me that I sometimes masturbate to the thought of her with the Iranian kid in the shower!

Yes, I would think so.

HardOne49 said:
Sandy was definitely slutty when she was younger...one time I found her diary and was reading it...it made me jerk off it was so good!

Good for her! That definitely suggests Sandy has the personality and sexuality to step up and out as your cuckoldress and to be very successful in that role. Your comments also suggest you are a cuckold, by nature, and would thrive if your role as such were openly acknowledged by you and your wife.

Perhaps it would assist you with moving Sandy in that direction if you were to steer her to this link:

Around Her Finger - aroundherfinger.com

and, if she seems interested, order the book and other materials available there. It might also assist you with moving your wife in this direction if you were to give her cunninglingus more frequently, and always do it before you penetrate her, then — perhaps a bit later — begin routinely cleaning her pussy with your tongue after she fucks you. See, e.g.:

Oral Sex: A Guide to Cunnilingus

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread