Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife with her pussy pump

• Thread starter11jake
  • Start date

11jake

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2007
I bought my wife a pussy pump about two months ago she absolutly loves it. She can pump her pussy to triple its size if she leaves it on for a long time. The pics are probably double her normal pussy lips. She likes me to slap her pussy lips after she pumps them up.
play.php

play.php

play.php

play.php

Awesome!

This is new to us. We had no idea, but it looks like fun. We'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing.

mKitty said:
This is new to us. We had no idea, but it looks like fun. We'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing.

She says it makes her clit and entire pussy more sensitive.

looks fun can she make herself cum with it ? btw great pics

mKitty, you gorgeous lady...look up "female pumping" on the web....it's very stimulating for the lady, and a great image for the lucky person face to face with the puss!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hans and Franz Approved!

Hans and Franz said:
We are here to PUMP<clap!> you up!

Thanks for sharing those pics!

Dudes have been using cock pumps for decades to get a stronger hardon (No it does not make most men bigger tho). Since about 2002 it seems that more and more women have been buying those female pump sex toys and getting in on the action.

Whats good for the goose.... I guess...:);)

Anything that lets women and men have better fucking is A++ in my book!

masterovdiz said:
looks fun can she make herself cum with it ? btw great pics

No, she can't get off with just using the pump. But it makes her pussy very large, sensitive and extremely wet. She literally gets se wet that when she takes the pump off her pussy juice runs out.

Users who are viewing this thread