Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife With Her Favorite Toy

• Thread starterwhitemale107
  • Start date

whitemale107

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2007
Here is a pic of my wife getting ready to use her favorite toy...her thick, 8"
black dildo. Comments appreciated!

Attachments

• wife&dildo.jpg
    wife&dildo.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,718
Last edited by a moderator:
By Popular Demand

Here one you might like...no easy feat...my wife is petite...but likes big cock...

Attachments

• wife&dildo2.jpg
    wife&dildo2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,630
Looks like the same toy my wife has. It appears yours, as well as mine have NO problem taking such a big thick cock. Great pics!

Two At Once

Thanks for the compliments. Sometimes when my wife gets really hot..she will use two black dildos at once. Check out the pic...

Attachments

• wife&2dildos.jpg
    wife&2dildos.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,916
Very hot. Thanks for posting. Is it only dildos so far, or has she had the real thing? If not, is she interested and is it a possibility? Also, does she ever work them in her ass. Would love to see her DP'd by her black toys. Post as many more as you have...she's very hot and has a great bod, tits and sweet-looking pussy. Does she like to read these comments, do they make her hot, make her want to play more?

so hot im strokin my fat black cock so fast its a blur. cant get enough of her and them dildos. thanks, rod

More Dildo Pics As Requested...

Thanks for your comments...
To answer some of your questions...she has never had the real thing...
she has tried the smaller dildo in her ass...
she has never done a DP with her dildos but I will see if she will do one
for you..
A couple of pics below with a good rearview!

Attachments

• wifedildo3.jpg
    wifedildo3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 646
  • wifedildo4.jpg
    wifedildo4.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 510
  • wifedildo5.jpg
    wifedildo5.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 814
Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE it. To have a big thick black dildo all the way in is great. As for the DP with two dildos, try one dildo and your cock in her pussy at the same time. My wife loves it, and so do I.

Wife Shows Her Support

My wife and her big black dildo show their support for Dark Cavern!

Attachments

• darkcavernhomage.jpg
    darkcavernhomage.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 882
Hi!! You have GOT to get that girl the REAL thing!! No comparison, I used dildo's, vibrators, etc and NOTHING even begins to compare to reality!! Talk her in to trying it, you will both love it and never regret the decision.....well, you might a bit, because she'll want them more than you, but that's par for the course anyway, and we all know that!! LOL

Have fun and enjoy!! JMNBABE

whitemale107 said:
My wife and her big black dildo show their support for Dark Cavern!

AWESOME! Now thats a PROOF pic folks! A+++

She's ready for the real thing...
So the next pics we want to see her work on BBC!!!
^)_(^

Thanks Theemp. I think she is ready for the real thing too...but she is a little shy...
Any suggestions on how she could attract the attention of BBC without being too bold?

mmm nice pics!
one lucky man there - love to see her work my 10" BBC in tha fine white ass...

Awesome

With the exception of not seeing her face...one of the best posts ever. Love the props given to DC!!

Thanks For The Compliments

Huge and Newjess:

Thanks for the compliments on my wife. More pics cumming soon...

Users who are viewing this thread