Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife with German friend

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date

plymfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2013
Plymouth
My wife 2 years ago with some German friends we meet up with and have fun with once or twice a year in Spain
HM39405972.jpg

Reactions: minotaure
Looks great. Must feel also very nice, at least your wifes mind. Good woork. Good to know. Thanks. Nice lady.

You have some very lucky friends, great picture of a very hot woman really letting go. Love her body, I would love to squeeze those tits and play with her.

We first met in our teens, she was a slut which we passed around amongst our group.
After her first marriage failed I saw her potential ... snapped her up and have trained her to accept that she's here for men's pleasure.
I wouldn't go as far as to say she's submissive in the full meaning of the word, just a very easy lay.
She now likes being used....always did really I have just fine tuned her :)
I will try and get some more photos of her from my mates, I don't keep any myself.

Makes me very turning on to see that foto. ! She is wonderfull.!!!

Mine is very submissive, like yours, mine was the local *****

mickle said:
Mine is very submissive, like yours, mine was the local *****

A few old mates were surprised I married her after knowing how much she was passed around. That was 30 odd years ago. they now have very boring wives, little sex no blow jobs, BUT they still come around a lot to fuck my wife !

I saw the bigger picture and glad I did :)

Nice, sexy photo. If I was a woman I would be very nervous about being fisted by a stranger. If it is not done right then so much damage could be inflicted on the woman. The woman must have to realy trust the person with their hand and arm going in so deep.

cumbox said:
Nice, sexy photo. If I was a woman I would be very nervous about being fisted by a stranger. If it is not done right then so much damage could be inflicted on the woman. The woman must have to realy trust the person with their hand and arm going in so deep.

we have found the guys are very carefully, most have not done it before and don't go deep because they are surprised she can take so much anyway.

She prefers width than depth, likes to feel stretched.

She can take more than is offered, I introduce some guys to the extra, not many get that experience.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread