Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife willing to go black for me

• Thread startercouple4blkmen
  • Start date

couple4blkmen

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2007
Wife has finally relented and will go black. SHe wants to hear feedback on her apperance and on the lifestyle.

THanks.

Be more specific

Your wife has nice clear white skin which will look great next to dark brown skin. Where are you? What has she agreed to do(date, party, gang bang)? Will she take them bareback? My wife has been fucked way over 1,000 times by more than 100 black men. We can give advice if you wish.

Attachments

• Jeena & Ben 2006 21504-2 028.jpg
    Jeena & Ben 2006 21504-2 028.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,336
  • MVC_ 2006 025S.JPG
    MVC_ 2006 025S.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,530
Hi

Thanks for the comments. She has agreed to one on one and to see where it goes. I believe it will lead to gang bang. She is off pill and will not go on it she wants it bareback and we are willing to risk pregnancy

wifeptamom4black@yahoo.com email
wifeptamom4black Yahoo IM

We sent you an e-mail

Please let us know if you got it.

Attachments

• Pianoman2003.jpg
    Pianoman2003.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,420
Responded to your email.

Re: IM understand. Kids here too. What do you do with kids come play time?

Lots of ways

We have a vacation place. Also we go to clubs or to the guys house. If multiple guys, they are always more than ready to get a room. Hell, when the mood strikes her, she is more than willing to give it up in the back seat of their car. Our kids are old enough to stay by themselves. Younger are harder. What are your plans?

Really wonderful women!!!

Wow, here are some really wonderful women!! Especially the lady who has had a 100 or so black men. She sounds absolutely fantastic. What a lucky guy her husband is not to mention those black men. Women like these women here are just so exciting. I would love to marry a woman like these women here. Wow!!!! Fantastic!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread