Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife wants to know if her ass is too big?

• Thread starterjhl
  • Start date

jhl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006

very nice piece of work there. would love to have a shot of that. would love to see more of it.

Nice One

He Baby your butt is perfekt!
send moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

great ass

too big for what?....not for sitting on my face...perfect maybe not, but damn sweet white rump shaker.

Beautiful Cunt & Ass. I would eat that up all day everyday. Like it or not I would cum in your wife and not pull out even if you told me to.

My mouth waters every time I see this shot...absolutely beautifal ass and cunt! more please.

I don't know why you would ask such a question. You have a ass thats like a cherry pie it needs to be ate.

lol I dont think your wife knows you posted the pic or that isnt your wife...nice ass tho...she should trim her snatch up a little tho.

She has an absolutely beautiful ass. Not too big and not too small but perfect. I bet she looks hot in a pair of jeans.

Hell yeah your wife has nice PHAT ass! She will look better with a nice BBC in it. Show us some more

That ass is purrrfect! Just ripe to have those sweet lips split by a BBC. Love the pussy hair that frames her mound.

Users who are viewing this thread