Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wife wants real man.. not sissy cuck!

• Thread starterColleen10
  • Start date

Colleen10

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2007
I am tired of her teasing me and going out every weekend sleeping with well hung studs and telling me all about it:(

Attachments

• b99.jpg
    b99.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 584
Colleen10 said:
I am tired of her teasing me and going out every weekend sleeping with well hung studs and telling me all about it:(

Then get an attorney and file for divorce, making special note of her infidelity.

Problem solved.

Before you run away from home like a distressed teenager, why not have a few flings with other women to get an idea whether you could cope out there in the big bad world without your wife.

If she sees that you are having a good time with other women, then you will have a level playing ground with both of you getting more than the "vanilla of marriage".

Create a bit of jealousy so she has to decide whether she WANTS TO HANG ONTO YOU.

Not often that a wife holds onto a lover long term, because lovers eventually want a "permanent squeeze" to wake up beside each morning.

Your wife taunts you because she is feeling insecure and "needs to feel she is one up on you".

A lot of cuckoldresses feel very gratedful that their husbands encourage them and support them to enjoy extra cock, and they therefore become more affectionate with their husbands.

If you left home, your wife would have to find another cuckold to "give her the permission" to continue with the lifestyle.

Good cuckolds are hard to find, and your wife could easily find that the macho guys who turn her on will have a rigid set of rules of obedience to them.

There are sound reasons why your wife should keep you paying the bills and giving her the freedom to fuck other men. Without you, her life will change, and not necessarily for the better for her. She could end up worse off.

A couple can get their own divorce forms and do their own divorce if they can agree on a settlement. Why give huge amounts to attorneys who have become very skilled at fleecing their clients by playing wife against the husband back and forth for months?

Users who are viewing this thread