Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife wants me done before her

• Thread starterzuknasty
  • Start date

zuknasty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2005
Hey all kind of like the title says wife says she wants to see me take a black stud in my mouth and ass with them cumming. She uses a finger or small dildo on me sometimes and it feels good. She says her best orgasms is when I cum in her ass and she knows i will love it to. She says after that she will take all the black dick we can find in all her holes. We both want to see her left gaping open and full of cum, i love the feel of her pussy streched from the toys. We want to be safe and it will take a while to work it all out, but are there any black guys that would be willing to fuck the hubby for the wife. Im tring to tell her a real stud wont want the hubby.

Later Zuk

?

no body have anything to say this is for real not a joke.

Well if you are comfortable with your homosexuality and this is what you both want then do it. Peronaly for both me and my wife we dislike the homosexual element that seems to be pervasive in cuckolding at the moment, but each to their own.

ok

alrighty then i didnt say I wanted to fuck and suck a black guy I said my wife wants me too, big diff. I read of alot of you guys eating out your wife afterwards aint that kind of pushing it too. I just want my wife to get a black stud one time and then she will be hooked she likes sex a whole lot, so let me rephrase the question what do yall think i should do to get her to try without me trying first, sorry if it came out wrong the first time.

Zuk

I can't imagine it any other way

Of course i am a sissy and was way before i met my wife. But a sissy husband and wife can both have the same goal of worshipping big black cocks. The wife and sissy can share in the black man's precious sperm seed. They can serve together and fuse a stronger more intimate bond. They will both lick and tongue the same black ass flesh.

When I read the first negative response I was surprised. I thought "of course your wifes bulls are going to breed you too." Not as often, maybe rougher but still, aren't the men in these couples in love with the pure power and beauty of large black cock as much if not more than the women. I am in awe and in love with black cock since i first got to see one close and smell and suck it. Once I experience black cock i was hooked that was over 30 years ago.

A husband doesn't share his wife with black men unless at some level he worships black cock.

traci

There are plenty of Balck Studs-TRUE STUDS who will do the hubby
even in ass
They are not so easy to find though
Not all men or Black men are as accepting of this. What thier friends think is important to them. But many enjoy a tight white ass of either sex. Even more enjoy the talented mouth of a white boi.
and white boys have been fantasizing about black cock all thier lives.
luv, G

zuknasty said:
alrighty then i didnt say I wanted to fuck and suck a black guy I said my wife wants me too, big diff. I read of alot of you guys eating out your wife afterwards aint that kind of pushing it too. I just want my wife to get a black stud one time and then she will be hooked she likes sex a whole lot, so let me rephrase the question what do yall think i should do to get her to try without me trying first, sorry if it came out wrong the first time.

Zuk
I don't think the people read it wrong. After all you said she usesa finger or dildo on you and it feels good. If that isn't gay I don't know what is. I won't comment on the creampie put at least the ones eating out afterwards is not sucking cock to get the filling. I think someone posted a site for you to visit.

Users who are viewing this thread