Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife Wants Comments, Tributes

• Thread starterBrockv
  • Start date

Brockv

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 6, 2017
IMG_0633.JPG My wife gets extremely turned on when people check her out. Tell her what you would do to her. Dirtier the better

IMG_0634.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_0636.JPG
IMG_0637.JPG IMG_0639.JPG IMG_0638.JPG IMG_0640.JPG IMG_0641.JPG IMG_0642.JPG

Reactions: Capt. Ron and jps18
I would spank your wife's ass hard. then I'd peel her thong to the side and lick her butthole. once I've moistened it, I'd shove my dick in...I might give her some time to adjust but I'd be balls deep in that asshole pretty quickly.

Her ass looks so good, I'd have to fuck her from behind, then roll her over and clean her pussy while she is spread wide!

Very HOT Brock ! She's got an amazing ass and sweet looking pussy ! HOT lil titties and naughty nipples ! It's not what I'd do to her , it's what she could do to me . . . anything she wants ! Beautiful young lady !

She has a very delicious looking cunt, and I love those crotch-less panties so I would leave them on the entire time I'm eating and fucking her.

She does have a lovely arse, would love to fuck it

Users who are viewing this thread