Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife Wants Bigger Cock

• Thread startercuckoldhubby001
  • Start date

cuckoldhubby001

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 26, 2007
We have been streching her pussy getting her ready for a larger cock, We have a 9in play cock and i fuck her with it at the same time, she loves it wants the real thing while i am watching and there to service any thoughts

stretching your beautiful wifes pussy will be a very satisfying,lifetime of fun activity. there is nothing quite as hot as hearing the one you love asking, begging, for a big cock.
watching her passionately enjoy the thickness that we average men can never give. knowing that the thickness of the huge cock inside her is satifying her like never before.
looking her in the eyes as she screams "god i love this big cock" it does'nt get any better.
your wife looks sooo hot! and her stretched pussy turns me on. i will think of her tonight. keep up the great work and send more pics!

leave all your nasty thoughts or comments or demands feel free to email also

does your lovely lady enjoy other husbands looking at her?
what is the largest dildo or object she has taken and enjoyed?

yes seh loves being displayed and used, wears dress like this to the mall and has salesmen fit her for shoes, shit like that etc..

Can't see her face but if it's half as good as her body=An awsum 3 hole fuk toy,Black breed her and we'll all be happy;)

Hub don't worry!@

She will be f*cked by more BBC that you have ever imagined.... and she will love it!!!! :p

i'll stretch her wide so you'll be able to easily fist her afterwards

I don't think she'll have any trouble finding plenty of big cocks willing to pleasure that hot piece of ass! You better be ready for clean up duties though, both her and them.

more pix

how about some pix of a huge dildo stuffed in her?

Users who are viewing this thread