Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife to seduce and use in front of me

• Thread starterJinksy
  • Start date

Jinksy

Wife for gang of cocks
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2017
Caterham Surrey
I am hungry to see my wife having sex with as many guys as possible. She doesn’t know about this but as she hasn’t let me have the same pleasure with her I would love to see her pleasured by other men and would pleasure me at the same time. Living in Surrey UK. Any ways this could happen would be gratefully accepted

D41D94BC-8543-4AD3-A8C7-10551B62EBAC.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cockisloaded
Jinksy said:
I am hungry to see my wife having sex with as many guys as possible. She doesn’t know about this but as she hasn’t let me have the same pleasure with her I would love to see her pleasured by other men and would pleasure me at the same time. Living in Surrey UK. Any ways this could happen would be gratefully accepted

She looks like a fun one to bend over and give a good hard pounding 🍆🍆🔥😍

Reactions: Bulletz
Jinksy said:

I live near Camberley, and would be more than happy to get between her legs either as a 1-off, or on a semi regular basis. My only ‘must’ is I always spunk up her…. PM me if you’d like to explore possibilities

Reactions: cockisloaded

Users who are viewing this thread