• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife takes on another dude from online

• Thread starterpta_hotwife
  • Start date

pta_hotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2009
clips4sale.com
This guy responded to an online ad we had looking for new playmates. He was 10th or 11th guy she met this way but was among the best.

We invited him over and she was pleasantly surprised to see that he looked exactly like his picture -- dark and handsome.

They started in the living room with a couple of glasses of wine and some get-acquainted groping while I sat and watched.

Attachments

• xD1n.jpg
    xD1n.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,296
  • PIzO.jpg
    PIzO.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,438
Very nice. All 3 of you are very lucky.

After we were feeling comfortable, we went upstairs to the bedroom. She started him off with some oral fun...

Attachments

• hwa3.jpg
    hwa3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 858
  • hwa4.jpg
    hwa4.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 766
Then the big moment. He slid into her slowly a first then built up speed.

Attachments

• hwa5.jpg
    hwa5.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 709
  • hwa6.jpg
    hwa6.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 938
I finally got in the action and gave him the video camera to record a POV while she sucked me (check out our videos some time, via our profile!).

She couldn't concentrate with him jack-hammering away so I got out of the way so he could pound her to a powerful orgasm.

Attachments

• hwa10.jpg
    hwa10.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 656
  • hwa11.jpg
    hwa11.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 756
Then she sucked him some more to bring him to the edge and he came all over her breasts.

A fun night. We haven't seen him since but hope has good memories!

Attachments

• hwa12.jpg
    hwa12.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 483
  • hwa13.jpg
    hwa13.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 587
Mmmm, fucking bareback is always best. Would have been fun to be there!

Holy crap! Your wife's body is exactly like my wife`s. This set reminds me of the first time she got fucked by strange cock. I didn't get any pictures because we never expected her to fuck anybody else but events took on a life of their own. Hence the screen name Zippless. The only difference was that he blew a huge load into her unprotected pussy:eek:.
Thank you so much for sharing. You made my day.

• Love
Reactions: kinkyguyb
Hot!!

I got know man, where is a good place to find couples like you two online. I've looked at CL and a SLS, but I feel like there has to be more out there. Sometimes I feel like I have a better chance in person than on the web. Thanks for the Pics, hope she enjoys are comments ;)

Beautiful series. How was it for you? We already see how it was for her. :)

Buffalo21 said:
I got know man, where is a good place to find couples like you two online. I've looked at CL and a SLS, but I feel like there has to be more out there. Sometimes I feel like I have a better chance in person than on the web. Thanks for the Pics, hope she enjoys are comments ;)

Forget CL ... have seen some ads on SLS but they are very picky ... especially about single and married men. On another forum many have said they have done best on AFF ... and even some on Ashley Madison.

Users who are viewing this thread