• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife shaving legs

• Thread starterwildpiggy
  • Start date

wildpiggy

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2023
My wife and I went to visit her sister in her apartment at SD over the weekend. We slept in her sisters bed while her sister sleept in the living room couch. He sister has a male roommate who is young, sweet and cute. Totally cougar/MILF type.

My wife woke up early and was shaving her legs in the sink in the bedroom (wild room layout). She stretched her long legs out, shaved her thighs… and the his sweet soft sexy voice began. I couldn’t believe how hot it was… her shaving herself smooth… him just in the other side of the dooor.

Diving back home later that day my wife showed my his photo… real quick. He is totally her type. My confession is that I want his help to satisfy my wife’s cravings. He is so different from me and can be good therapy for her.

wildpiggy said:
My wife and I went to visit her sister in her apartment at SD over the weekend. We slept in her sisters bed while her sister sleept in the living room couch. He sister has a male roommate who is young, sweet and cute. Totally cougar/MILF type.

My wife woke up early and was shaving her legs in the sink in the bedroom (wild room layout). She stretched her long legs out, shaved her thighs… and the his sweet soft sexy voice began. I couldn’t believe how hot it was… her shaving herself smooth… him just in the other side of the dooor.

Diving back home later that day my wife showed my his photo… real quick. He is totally her type. My confession is that I want his help to satisfy my wife’s cravings. He is so different from me and can be good therapy for her.
There is nothing that makes us less a man because we let our wives fuck others. If anything it shows we are more a man and understand she has needs outside of us.
Let her fuck him. The difference between u and him is the attraction. She just wants to blow off a little steam

Reactions: wildpiggy
Jaandaj said:
There is nothing that makes us less a man because we let our wives fuck others. If anything it shows we are more a man and understand she has needs outside of us.
Let her fuck him. The difference between u and him is the attraction. She just wants to blow off a little steam
Thanks for the reply and solid statement. Yes, yes and yes. It’s hard for her to wrap her head around it and accept that despite it driving me nuts, I am built like this to accept her needs need more. It’s all up to her. I hope she does not wait too long because it will greatly improve our quality of life. It can suite us very, at least for now until it all changes again.

Users who are viewing this thread