• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife screamed manager’s name

• Thread starterwildpiggy
  • Start date

wildpiggy

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2023
Whenever my wife doubts my commitment and love for her I’ve started replying that I am her cuckold and am more than devoted to her. Even though she does not like my desire for her to have sexual freedom, she always get wet and horny when we talk like this. And she ccums hard. And this day she started screaming out, “I want to fuck B, my manager!!!!”….. she doesn’t like her manager.. or she says he frustrates her…. Man I came so hard when she yelled his name. Then, she played more with her toy and then started asking me if I would suck on another man with her. I’ve been a hot mess since because side to her stress at work, or whatever reason… she put me in the pussy free club. I think she want to fuck and be fucked hard and well and often, but I don’t think she really wants it with me right now. Now, I think she wants to know that other men do find her attractive and desirable. But she will always want my commitment and support. I need help. I can’t be all the men she wants me to be. What is going on?

Users who are viewing this thread