• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife on pull, what will happen to her tonight?

• Thread startervsainat111
  • Start date
V

vsainat111

Wife and I are in Vegas tonight. She wore this on her way out. It has been 5 hours since she's been out.

Any guesses what would have happened to her?

Best response gets a nude pic of her with face showing!

Attachments

• DSC0873.jpg
    DSC0873.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 757
If she went out to the bars
she orobably was dancing witg a giy and getting a couple.of dri.ks and then dancing more getting.fucked from behind on the dance floor! After that she goes to the bathroom and there is a gloryhole so she sucks him off not kbow who it was and he was black then puttimg his dick in her ass fucks him till he cum in her then she cleans him goes out to the club dances witg the same giy gets fucked again

Wow! Can't top the last post for imagination but I'm thinking the dancing and drinking are probably over by now. She is either on her way back to your hotel room or back to someone else's hotel room.

I'm hoping this is an episode of Girls Gone Wild and not CSI!

Well

vsainat111 said:
Wife and I are in Vegas tonight. She wore this on her way out. It has been 5 hours since she's been out.

Any guesses what would have happened to her?

Best response gets a nude pic of her with face showing!

I you asked me I could guess she was fucked hard.

If she went to the right bar she would be instantly hit on by any number of guys, perhaps even a couple of guys looking for some hot fun. A couple of drinks, some dances and an invite back to their room for some"fun". Bet they already have felt her up, hands over her ass grinding a hard on into her crotch, no subtly here.

Wow!. Can't wait to hear what really happens. She looks great with those pantyhose legs, hopefully she wasn't wearing panties under her pantyhose which would feel great when a guys hand goes up her skirt.

The "Fashion Police" arrest her for wearing Control Top Pantyhose w/ a short dress?

Tammy Pantedrop said:
The "Fashion Police" arrest her for wearing Control Top Pantyhose w/ a short dress?

OMG what is with those shoes? Maybe the stocking are thigh highs (we can only hope maybe?)

V

We need more information and pictures...I can't make a comment about your wife with this info...?!?

Maybe some guy gave her $10 to fuck her bareback... And his dick was so big, she never went back.

Went to a club, got hammered, found 2 men that she mingles well with.. let em buy a few drinks, went back to their place.. sat in a hot tub, with more booze, and fucked all night?

Users who are viewing this thread