Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife needs to try bbc

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date

Where would you fuck her ?

• Total voters
I love for a black man to cum inside me REAL DEEP while my hubby watches

all3

First I would fuck your pussy...then I would fuck your tits...and then I would come in your mouth!!

Yeah blcknow, I'm with you.I'd love to spread that pussy and fill it up with bbc and watch her light up.Nothing like a mature ho enjoying young bbc.Bet she can milk my tool dry too!

where you guys located
if you want some black cock get at me new york city
parot24@yahoo.com looking forward to speak with you guys..

Don't you think she needs a bbc to not only fill that pussy but also strtch it to the max? There's plenty of pussy to fill.

wow looks like she has not been used at all. your right she need BBC

Now thats sweeeet!!:D I want to eat that pussy and then fuck it.

I'll fill it, spread it and fuck her till she screams with delight. She never experienced a cock 11" long and thick before, she wont want to go back to your little dick again Lol

Oh hell yessssss that girl needs to find out what a real cock feels like. She needs a big black cock in that sweet little married white pussy

So all you guys think I should go for it and try bbc .I also see a large majority of you would like to empty your load in my mouth, well I am quite oral and probably a large black cock would be interesting now wouldnt it!

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing better than having your wife go blk and not wanting you again other than creampie duty

Do you really think I wouldnt let my Hubby fuck me again after having a bbc? I mean I've enjoyed him using a 8" dildo ramming it completely inside me and it felt great, but I still enjoyed his lttle 5 1/2' dick too.

Shemp, be cool...she's trying to find someone so why dont u step up to the plate or just be cool. Whats up girl no one in your area? Are they all monks or just not into sex. Lol

Well wife who is 51 yo finally gets fucked at the office by a 19-20 yo black stud who cock is probably 9"-10"long she says.I wont go inot how this all came about but they had to take some boxes of files down to the storage room in their building.Its a 35 story building so down in the storage area is quite quiet and secluded.Once done with there unloading their boxes fo files they locked the door ans started kissing and fondling till he told her to get on her knees and suck his cock.She said she couldnt believe how hard and big it was and she just kept sucking and licking his cock and balls till he told her to get up on tha table.He placed her legs on his shoulders and started to fuck her slowly until after sometime he was going faster and faster,ramming his cock balls deep inside her.Then he told her to go over to a stack of boxes and bend over them.From there he spread her ass cheeks and enterd her pussy from behind.He fucked her long and hard from what she told me until he blew his load inside her.
He asked her to get down on her knees like the good white ho she was and lick his cock clean. Now she has never done that for me inthe 31 years we been married,but she swallowed his cum off his cock and balls and contiued to suck him till he said enough for now.She tells me this incident last about an hour, now that night I felt her pussy in bed,it was still wet inside with his cum.I wanted to fuck her but she said no.In fact she wouldnt get into love making with me for three days because she said she didnt want her pussy to be filled with my cum,she wanted only his inside her untouched.I wish I was there to take pics and see her reaction to this young black stud.I hope to in the future.She says she never experienced a feeling like that ever.

Another Friday has come and passed and this Friday my wife met Terrell the 20 yo down at the storeroom at lunch time.But this time he was accompanied by another guy,William he is about 24 yo.She was qiute surprised and nervous at first but things settled down fast she said.Terrell told her he wanted her to get well broken in to black cock so thats why William came along.Again to her all the specifics dont matter to her when telling what went down,but this is what I got out of it.She started kissing Terrell and William came up behind her and was kissing her neck and fondling her ass.From there she sucked Terrell cock while William licked and tongued her pussy.William fucked her first while she continued to suck off Terrell and then they switched positions.They also fucked her doggie style, first William as Terrell unloaded his load in her mouth.
They want to take her to a bar next week that is prodominately black and show her off they told her.I asked her if she wants go and she was a little hesitent but she really didnt say that she didnt. I think they want other brothas to have a turn on her what do you think?

Oh I forgot to mention she told me they wanted to DP her but she refused.I said well dear you never swallowed my cum but you did theirs and you never let me fuck you in the ass so why not let them? She laughed but I bet they get their way eventually.Also her pussy was pretty red and swollen last night, she wore a pantiy liner and panties to bed last night because they cumm was still dripping out of her.

Look man she is hooked tell her to go and let the brothas have their way with her and share her.They want to bred the bitch, and she obviously loves it.

Users who are viewing this thread