Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife needs to try bbc

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date

Where would you fuck her ?

• Total voters

sak1121

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2004
She has only had my 5 1/2" never anyone else, I think she needs to go black and be filled dont you?

Here's another pic for you guys, no comments yet, thats bad I didnt think she was a dog.Lol

Lovely sexy looking woman!
If you let her go black,they will slut train her and gape that tight pussy!

def worthy

she is a def candidate for mind bloin fuck...all 3holes..specially make her suck me off in front of u.........:hitit:

Wow, I got a lot of guys saying they would like me to suck them off and empty their load in my mouth according to the poll.I wonder why so many would like to do that to me instead od fucking me?

Come on guys get your vote in I want some input,dont be shy!

vote

sak1121 said:
Wow, I got a lot of guys saying they would like me to suck them off and empty their load in my mouth according to the poll.I wonder why so many would like to do that to me instead od fucking me?
Hey baby.I voted all 3........:rolleyes:

I've never had my hubby give it to me in my ass, wouldnt let him,but alot of you voted thats where you'd like to put it. Lol Is there a market sshould I say for a 50 y.o. woman like me?

market

sak1121 said:
I've never had my hubby give it to me in my ass, wouldnt let him,but alot of you voted thats where you'd like to put it. Lol Is there a market sshould I say for a 50 y.o. woman like me?
Yeah theres a market for ya.and you would find out why ass fuckin is great...........:pimp:

I say doc2647, you have responded a few times here, can I assume you'd be one of those blk. stids that would like to help me experience that sensation? Here's a pic my hubby got faked by someone hope you guys like it.

You Need To Take A Bbc In All You Hloes, You Are Built For It, Very Hot.

Hey I like that pussy, I'd like to eat it out real good and then bury 11" into it.She's got that twinkle in her eyes like she knows something u dont, thats sexy.

I think she looks great but I have a problem with the poll. You should have a category "all of the above".

Wow guys,I'm surprised by the amount of responses and votes,but all you please vote.I really want your opinion this this, alot of you would give it to her in all three holes, thats great.Here is a faked pic hope you enjoy.Does she look like a natural with a black cock in her face and cum on her too?

Nothing hotter than a mature woman getting her first bbc, and I agree she is built for it.I'd love to fuck her in all 3 holes and then cum all over her lovely face and watch her lick it all off!!!

So G man, you'd like to cum all over her face, shes never let me do that before .Lol But shes never let me fuck her in the ass either, must be I just havent gotten her to that erotic state of being yet. Anyone else want to pound her pussy and ass?

Users who are viewing this thread