Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife needs introduction

• Thread starterellstram
  • Start date

ellstram

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2007
She is hot, and I am trying to get her to fuck another man, a dominant man in another city. She is going to be away for short time on business, and I have already made contact. Ideas on best way to tell her that she needs to fuck some one else?

More Info

It's hard to provide advice with such sketchy information. Have you had this discussion with her? What has been her reaction? What's your motivation? What do you think her motivation might be? Do you envision participating, facilitating, just watching, filming, her alone with a lover, etc.? What does she respond to? Does she get frisky on booze? There are a million questions - these are just some. You fill in some blanks, and I'm sure you'll get some ideas. Just a caution - if this is something you think she will balk at, then the only way to go is slow and subtle.

BB

All of these (participating, facilitating, just watching, filming, her alone with a lover) and more. Yes, I need to take it slow, because it is currently more my idea than hers. Yes, a little alcohol never raised the inhibitions. In term so fantasy, a gangbang that I could watch and film would be one of the ultimate goals.

Users who are viewing this thread