• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife needs BLACK GANGBANG!

• Thread starteryzerfan
  • Start date

yzerfan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2006
Hey guys!

I've been trying to get my wife to service a large group of hung blacks.

All her holes would by stuffed by bbc. Plus, I'd like you guys to cum in her wide-open mouth!

DP'd mouth and asshole would be hot, too! She loves eating ass while on all fours. She'd also like to take a cock in her ass while tongue-fucking the rest of the guys.

Please reply with a nasty black gangbang story! If it's nasty enough, then we can set it up.

Attachments

• omni01.jpg
    omni01.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,139
  • omni02.jpg
    omni02.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,147
  • omni03.jpg
    omni03.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,009
Good luck with you search. You should have no trouble getting local guys to fuck that sweet ass HOTTIE of yours

Jack n the bean stalk

Very hott wife,I sure would like too plant this bean stalk in your sexy wife!!if you can't find any locals,hit this Ga boy up!!

Ohh yes she is hot.I bet she is blacked by now.Would love to see some big dominant bulls taking care of her.She is made for it:)

Not in to gangbanging but would love to service that hot little ass.

With An Ass Like That Its GO get BBC's Babe.......

Fuck ONE WORD
"FABULOUS"
Would Love to TAKE THAT ASS any time of the day or week or forthat matter year 24*7*365s have Fun . Cum lets have fun More Once U hit me up on my yahoo nic which is wellhungblkforblonds & email is wellhungblkforblonds@gmail.com.
More later.
God Bless That ASS.
Love
Jeff =p

yzerfan said:
Hey guys!

I've been trying to get my wife to service a large group of hung blacks.

All her holes would by stuffed by bbc. Plus, I'd like you guys to cum in her wide-open mouth!

DP'd mouth and asshole would be hot, too! She loves eating ass while on all fours. She'd also like to take a cock in her ass while tongue-fucking the rest of the guys.

Please reply with a nasty black gangbang story! If it's nasty enough, then we can set it up.

Users who are viewing this thread