Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife meeting BBC for 1st time today

• Thread starternewt3013
  • Start date

newt3013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2006
2am and can't sleep. Wife is meeting her first bbc tomorrow afternoon. We have had unbelievable sex leading up to this. Letting her go out on her own and give me the details later. WOW, what a turn on. Getting her nails done, new outfit, hair done, etc.

Wife meeting 1st bbc this afternoon

She's going out to have her nails, hair, massage, etc. done right now. Picked out her outfit for her (mini-skirt and see thru cammy) and kissed her goodbye after fucking the shit out of her this morning. Her pussy was never more wet from anticipation. Can't wait til tonight to get all the details!

Hotttttt

My heart is pounding out of my chest and my cock is rock hard. She just called and is on her way to meet her stud. Can't wait to see her tonight and get all the juicy details:clap:

she sounds hot. lucky you...more

she sounds hot. curious, was it her idea 1st for her to try blk, or yours for her try it for you? tell us more is she blnd or brunette, etc?

Hey there Newt, my wife is meeting with her 1st BlkBull tomorrow nite as well and we r both getting very nervous as to how it will all turn out as well, good luck with your wife I bet she has the time of her life :)

hornyaussie4u said:
Hey there Newt, my wife is meeting with her 1st BlkBull tomorrow nite as well and we r both getting very nervous as to how it will all turn out as well, good luck with your wife I bet she has the time of her life :)
hi mate (horny ausie) tell usabout your wife and how it devoped to her going on her 1st black date. was it her idea or yours.1st for her to try blk?

Well Dean if all goes according to plan I will let you know how it goes fingers crossed,,,

newt3013 said:
2am and can't sleep. Wife is meeting her first bbc tomorrow afternoon. We have had unbelievable sex leading up to this. Letting her go out on her own and give me the details later. WOW, what a turn on. Getting her nails done, new outfit, hair done, etc.

Please let me know the details... especially the Hot Ones,
i am very very interested...
my email is edith26@hotmail.com

Well it happened. Wife is 5'4 115lbs., blonde great bubble butt. Met her first bbc at nearby hotel last Thursday. I could hardly breathe all day. She met him after work. He showered, came out in towel only and she started kissing his legs, belly and sucking his cock. They fucked for 2 hours. She text messaged me to come home afterwards and we had our best sex ever for another 2 hours. Her pussy was sore but we fucked at least 10 times over the last 3 days. However, i wasn't there so I am experiencing some jealousy that I didn't anticipate. Oh well, I guess I'll get over it!!!

Dont be to hard on your self newt3013.....the jealousy will calm once you see that your wife loves you very much and even more now that you have given her the oppertunity to have her first BBC. I'm sure you will be able to watch her soon with her legs up and another BBC is impaled deep into her womb, feeding her white pussy his cream and filling her full for you to suck out afterwards.

Very hot last night

Well the jealousy pangs have calmed a little. Felt a sick feeling until I saw my wife last night. We fucked twice last night and again this morning. I can't get enough of her and visa versa. We even re-enacted the adventure a little. She said he was a little rough with her and smacked her a little too hard on her ass. He also talked a lot which she liked. We agreed I'd have to be there next time so I don't go out of my mind. Maybe soon!!!

Bump it up please. Looking for a little feedback.

Sounds like you found the right kind of man for her. We have always liked the rougher ones for her because it raises the intensity level. She can find romance at home. She needs good hard BBC fucking. So he gives her a hard smack on the ass... the tenderness of her ass will remind her of the hot black fucking she had and how no one has ever fucked her that good ever before, including you. His long thick black cock is touching places deep in her that you have never been able to touch with yours. She's going to love it more and more and become addicted to that hot fucking. Love her for it. Its all good man.

Couple in SE Wisconsin seeking hung black men for experienced upper 40s wife who loves BBC. Contact us please.

I'm with you and working on it. We fucked again twice yesterday and talked a lot about her experience. she now says she wants me there for her next encounter. Also said she doesn't think she wants to do him but someone different. Niiiiice!

Users who are viewing this thread