Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife let me in

• Thread starterboby
  • Start date

boby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2008
My wife let me put it in her. I was surprised, it had been two years. Of course, it turned out differently from what I had wanted…
There were three of them. Justin and Chris had shot their loads and were lounging on the chairs, watching while Travis hammered my wife’s pussy with his impossibly thick cock. My wife’s BFF, Julie, was watching too.
My wife was on her back, at the edge of the bed, Travis kneeling on the edge and fucking her. Then she reached up and pulled his head down to whisper in his ear. He pulled his cock out of her very wet pussy. Then he grabbed my upper arm, and yanked me over to the bed.
“Oh!” I squealed, teetering on my high heels. My wife, her face flushed and glowing from about a dozen orgasms, looked at me and said,
“You want to fuck me, honey? Go ahead, I’ll let you.”
I was totally surprised and looked around the room, and they were all smirking. I took Travis’ place and slid my rock-hard wee-wee into my wife’s stretched pussy. As I started moving it, my wife looked at me and said,
“What are you waiting for, honey? Go ahead and put it in!”
Everyone was obviously trying not to laugh. I swallowed and stammered, “I-it is in…” and they all burst out laughing. The derision went on as my wife said,
“Oh, I’m sorry, honey, I can’t feel it! Be a dear and put Travis’ big cock back in my pussy!”
Fingers trembling and tears of shame rolling down my cheek, I took Travis’ fat, slimy, hot throbbing cock in my little hand and guided it back into my wife’s pussy. He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my face down, more, down, all the way, until their bodies were rubbing against me as he fucked my wife.

A hot night for sure

boby said:
My wife let me put it in her. I was surprised, it had been two years. Of course, it turned out differently from what I had wanted…
There were three of them. Justin and Chris had shot their loads and were lounging on the chairs, watching while Travis hammered my wife’s pussy with his impossibly thick cock. My wife’s BFF, Julie, was watching too.
My wife was on her back, at the edge of the bed, Travis kneeling on the edge and fucking her. Then she reached up and pulled his head down to whisper in his ear. He pulled his cock out of her very wet pussy. Then he grabbed my upper arm, and yanked me over to the bed.
“Oh!” I squealed, teetering on my high heels. My wife, her face flushed and glowing from about a dozen orgasms, looked at me and said,
“You want to fuck me, honey? Go ahead, I’ll let you.”
I was totally surprised and looked around the room, and they were all smirking. I took Travis’ place and slid my rock-hard wee-wee into my wife’s stretched pussy. As I started moving it, my wife looked at me and said,
“What are you waiting for, honey? Go ahead and put it in!”
Everyone was obviously trying not to laugh. I swallowed and stammered, “I-it is in…” and they all burst out laughing. The derision went on as my wife said,
“Oh, I’m sorry, honey, I can’t feel it! Be a dear and put Travis’ big cock back in my pussy!”
Fingers trembling and tears of shame rolling down my cheek, I took Travis’ fat, slimy, hot throbbing cock in my little hand and guided it back into my wife’s pussy. He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my face down, more, down, all the way, until their bodies were rubbing against me as he fucked my wife.
WOW it sounds like you had a really hot night watching your ***** wife being gangbanged .

I try my best to lick the balls of the Bull while he fucks my wife, he will pull out, let me clean him off(so I can taste the lust my wife has for him!), and then slide it back in!

Another time, Travis tossed me on the bed and Darlene (my wife) propped up my head with some pillows. Then she straddled my hips with her back to me. Travis got behind her, straddling my chest and I heard Darlene moan as his fat cock went into her. As he started fucking her, he pulled her back until he was so close to my face that each time he pulled back, his nasty, hairy ass was pressed against my face.

boby said:
Another time, Travis tossed me on the bed and Darlene (my wife) propped up my head with some pillows. Then she straddled my hips with her back to me. Travis got behind her, straddling my chest and I heard Darlene moan as his fat cock went into her. As he started fucking her, he pulled her back until he was so close to my face that each time he pulled back, his nasty, hairy ass was pressed against my face.

I hope you got to clean her lovers after they were all done fucking her!

Yes Tomas,: they roll off my wife, fall back, panting and grunting and i take their cocks, slimy with my wife's pussy juice and their man cum and i suck their softening cocks and lick their sweaty balls, oh god, it's so gross, it makes me autosquirt!

U Know You love it

boby said:
Yes Tomas,: they roll off my wife, fall back, panting and grunting and i take their cocks, slimy with my wife's pussy juice and their man cum and i suck their softening cocks and lick their sweaty balls, oh god, it's so gross, it makes me autosquirt!

Some sissies have all of the luck!!!!!!!

Attachments

• betternow.jpg
    betternow.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 161
  • b717xtm16.jpg
    b717xtm16.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 208
  • DealIsADeal2.jpg
    DealIsADeal2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 169

Users who are viewing this thread