Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife is planning some sex on Class Anniversary?

eurocuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2013
Some background of us. We are together with wife from 1991 with one month separation back in 1995, the first time she cuckolded me in front of her roommates. After we settled that we had a pretty adventures 20 years of swinging, cheating, three and more somes, bi-sex parties, light gang bangs. As basic statistic she has been with more than 50 men and some women. My count is a little bigger including more bi-sex adventures, but she did it more often then me. Have in mind we were first

Usual for my wife is that she is always telling me details afterwards, even she can plan sex adventure months in advance. But this time I think, I caught in preparation. Mid next month she will have class reunion for 20 anniversary of finishing school. She have had sex several times recently with one of male classmates (not during years in school, in fact many years later) and we include one of her slutty girl friend from school years in our sex adventures many times.

So what I was able to catch up to now:
- She booked apartment for 4 nights for her and slutty girlfriend of ours. Even they need only 2.
- She is contacting her sex toy from class over facebook. But she was able to delete messages before I read them.
- Yesterday she invested huge amount of new lingerie and she is even not showing it to me. It is just folded somewhere.
- She is very aggressive sexually with me, which is not typical for her. Yesterday she proposed play with strap-on and fucked my ass in assertive way for more then an hour

I am so happy she is back in scene of cuckolding that I wanted to share with you guys. Slutty friend will be back from trip next week and I will meet/fuck her for sure in order to get some details for the preparations. Will update you in case you show some interest.
EC

Some pictures of ladies

Picture of wife ass and her slutty girlfriend

Attachments

• new_series_nady_1.jpg
    new_series_nady_1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0576.JPG
    IMG_0576.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 265
Yes uncle you will see more pictures soon...

Picture and update

As you ask for some more pics... I will add them till updating you about her progress in arranging adultery actions. Here you can enjoy young blow job... back 1995, in fact couple of weeks before she left me for a month. She claim she started serious connection with me too young and just want to experience more. So she had a chance to taste new cock in pussy and ass... and was back soon as she realized guy is just fucking everything.

Her progress - I have the list of participants in anniversary party... In fact there are two of her former lovers she tested over the last 19 year... Tina (slut friend) will be back in the city tomorrow or day after so she can share some more details.
nady_blow_job.jpgSorry for the quality, it is old scan in pre-digital era.

Last edited:
First feedback

No big interest, but anyhow keeping the thread alive is fun for me so I will continue to update you :)

I had coffee today with Tina, as wife is on business trip we plan some sex in the evening after daughter in the bed. Unfortunately she has no so much details for me. Just confirm that some sex is planned and wife booked an apartment with separate bedrooms for both of them as my wife do not want to be observed while she is having sex? She is SHY??? IMG_1951_mini.jpg
Here you can see her on the back fucking next to other girl. Or here, she is shamelessly fucking on the sofa as young lady is on the floor next to them in front of couple of men waiting their turn.
DSCF0010.jpg
On other hand if I have time tomorrow I will share with you the story when she was waiting for first gang bang. She was waiting that other girl is finished inside in the bedroom. All of us were crazy listening to the creams inside but she stayed calm waiting room to be only for her. :)

eurocuck said:
Some background of us. We are together with wife from 1991 with one month separation back in 1995, the first time she cuckolded me in front of her roommates. After we settled that we had a pretty adventures 20 years of swinging, cheating, three and more somes, bi-sex parties, light gang bangs.

Sounds like your wife straightened you out re. what your marriage would be like. Good for her...

eurocuck said:
As basic statistic she has been with more than 50 men and some women. My count is a little bigger including more bi-sex adventures, but she did it more often then me.

Once a married woman starts taking lovers, it's usually impossible for her cuckold to keep up (if she allows him to have sex with other women... many liberated women don't allow their cuckolds that pleasure).

eurocuck said:
Usual for my wife is that she always tells me details afterwards. She can [and does] plan sexual adventures months in advance.

There's nothing wrong with your wife planning her sexual ventures far in advance. In fact, that's admirable...

eurocuck said:
I think I caught her making preparations. Mid- next month she will have a class reunion for her 20th anniversary of finishing school. She has had sex several times recently with one of her male classmates ([he became a lover] many years later), and we have included one of her slutty girl friend from her school years in our sexual adventures many times.

I think you can take it for granted your wife's class reunion will be a sexual extravaganza... I suggest encouraging her to maximize her sexual pleasure.

eurocuck said:
She is [now] very aggressive sexually with me, which is not typical of her. Yesterday she proposed play with her strap-on, and fucked my ass in an assertive way for more then an hour.

Very impressive. I imagine you must be walking bow-legged. Anyway, that's a positive sign. It suggests your wife is becoming more comfortable in her role as your cuckoldress.

You might point out to her it's traditional for a dominant wife to give her submissive cuckold a hard OTK spanking, using a wooden paddle, him nude and bent over her knees, before fucking him anally with her strap-on, to fully impress on him his submissive role in her marriage.

eurocuck said:
I am so happy my wife is back into the cuckolding scene that I wanted to share this with you guys.

What?! You mean your wife stopped cuckolding you for a while!? It's good to hear she's back in the saddle..

Re. your offer to update us: yes, please keep us informed of your sexy wife's adventures.

Thanks Custer... thank you also for correcting my grammar. I will update, but now wife is back from her trip and she obviously has an surprising adventure to share...

And probably I should share more about us

WOW what a nice progress.
1. I met Tina, fucked her and she give me some interesting update. She is always trading with sex. I will share more for her, some pictures from past parties and what she knows about plans. But that will wait.
2. Wife came back from business trip with fresh fucked pussy. That is incredible feeling her pussy swollen, wet and stretched after almost year without any adulteries. She met former colleague, already fucked few years ago and spend night and one hour before closing of meeting with him. But that story also will wait. I will share some pictures from a surprising threesome with him. But that will wait.

Something for us:
We have very harmonic marriage full with love, fun and care for each other and one daughter. Both of us just have inner adventurous nature we were lucky to discover on time at the begging of our connection. That help me go over her first and second adultery, after that the only pressure in family is her jealousy form time to time. Once she was right to be suspicious and frightened. But that is behind our back.

Early swinging years. Summer of 2001 was really crazy, from Friday evening till early Monday apartment was full of naked people fucking on incredible places. Some people were coming, other were leaving. There was a weekend when I was not able to speak with wife a all and I was feeling uneasy as I did fuck 3 ladies several times without her present, just to learn a little later that she outnumbered me :) Here is picture of us from that magic summer.

scanimage4 modif.jpg
We are young eager and not fully shaved :) that time.

126_2625 modif.jpg126_2626 modif.jpg
Me and wife just having routine marital sex.

IMG_1946.jpg
I am tasting her pussy, I am the third in her that night

126_2622 modified.jpg
Girls are taking a rest during FMF party with me.

Tina

OK name is changes in order to keep some privacy.
Yes my family is guilty for corrupting the lady. She is classmate of wife and we just push her in slide of slutty behavior. It was a simple joke in a party couple of days before Christmas 2000. We learned that she have just lost her virginity to a man who was my wife second, and as a little experienced swingers decided to invite her for a threesome.

That is a start, she was 25, just fucked for the first time and pushed into non-typical fun, including some woman to woman actions. Now she is not bisexual but will not refuse to consume a pussy or two, same as my wife. So over the last 13 years she is regular fuck mate for me/us and slut for a lot of men. Usually married one. As she is travelling a lot, she has chance to taste cocks all around the world... Here are some pictures of her:

Penalty for fucking around:
IMG_1590 modif.jpg

Walking to be fucked by me:
125_2565.jpg

Available:
125_2584 mofif.jpg

I will share more of her as she is kernel part of my wife explorations recently...

Attachments

• 125_2586 modif.jpg
    125_2586 modif.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 125_2588.jpg
    125_2588.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 114
Some more of Tina

Just to enter her:
IMG_0013.jpg

She is ready:
125_2588.jpg

I am done with her:
125_2591.jpg

Hope you enjoy her body and behavior!

eurocuck said:
[My] wife came back from a business trip with a freshly-fucked pussy.

Ah... so your wife took care of business on her business trip. Good...

eurocuck said:
That is incredible, feeling her pussy swollen, wet and stretched...

Really...

eurocuck said:
...after almost year without any adulteries.

What?! A year?! Whew! Sounds like a long dry spell...

eurocuck said:
She met former colleague, already fucked few years ago and spend night and one hour before closing of meeting with him.

Good, good...

eurocuck said:
We have very harmonic marriage full with love, fun and care for each other and one daughter.

Nice. Is your wife, with your assistance (as appropriate), raising your daughter to be a skilled cuckoldress like she is?

eurocuck said:
Both of us have inner adventurous natures. We were lucky to discover that at the beginning of our relationship. That helped me get over her first and second adulteries. Since then, the only pressure in our family is her jealousy from time to time. Once she was right to be suspicious and frightened. But, that is behind us now.

Sounds like you and your wife have a good relationship. Regarding your wife becoming jealous from time to time of your trysts: many sexually-liberated married women insist their cuckolds remain faithful to them, some even requiring them to wear male chastity devices, so you can count yourself fortunate.

Tina is a hot looking woman. How did she manage to refrain from fucking men until she was 25...?

Anyway... re. her traveling widely in pursuit of business and thus finding lots of men to fuck: good for her. It sounds like she's making up for her delayed start.

Thanks for posting all those good pics.

Plans for party

Yes Tina, confirmed there is sex party for both of them planned. In extended 4 days weekend, one day is reserved for SPA pleasures for both of the girls and some tourism around. My wife will drive our second car... No sex is included in the program.

Second and third day are mixture of Anniversary events, small team building, group lunches and diners, one night clubbing in the city with very dead club scene, and nights of some adultery sex. Last day and night is only for ... you know.

Men... on top of two classmates booked in same hotel they are checking their fuck buddies for availability for a night of or whole weekend. Tina has one with hard confirmation, already planned to stay in her room and 2 more which want to show up for a night or two but still without hard confirmation or reservation. Tina is fucking mainly married men, so it is always difficult to consume them during weekend days.

Wife phone book... Tina has no idea. In fact I asked wife about possible sex events, she just turned back and started to talk about daily chores.

What I know for sure is that my wife will experience two new cocks in second week of April :)

Imagine my excitement! I just came back from work and fucked my wife in minutes after we were able to lock bedroom door... even she is a little angry about my encounter with Tina...

Last edited:
eurocuck said:
What I know for sure is that my wife will experience two new cocks in second week of April :)

Good, good...

eurocuck said:
Imagine my excitement! I just came back from work and fucked my wife in minutes after we were able to lock bedroom door.

Nice...

eurocuck said:
[But, my wife] is a little angry about my encounter with Tina.

Hm... sounds like your future as a married man may be less sexually-liberated than you might like, if you want to keep your wife happy and maintain peace in your home...

Users who are viewing this thread