Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife is hornier since I revealed my fantasy to her

Straightshot

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2024
Central pa
My wife has been wanting sex more since I told her I like to see her get fucked by a huge dick she has even wanted more dildo play and has been extremely wet it seems she's been thinking about or she has other ideas that are getting her aroused more

• Love
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra, Ericsean, heavycum and 5 others
Straightshot said:
My wife has been wanting sex more since I told her I like to see her get fucked by a huge dick she has even wanted more dildo play and has been extremely wet it seems she's been thinking about or she has other ideas that are getting her aroused more
that is encouraging!

There is no going back,once she tries bigger ,she will be hooked.

Reactions: MatureCockWhore and MysteryBi
It's my opinion that pussies don't lie. They will betray a woman every time!
When they get wet, especially more than normal and/or in a copious amount, it means their thoughts of that particular subject are very sexually exciting.

My wife used to take a vacation once a year, and stay with a married couple. She was long term friends with the husband, and knew who his wife was although they didn't meet until some time later.
When these times were approaching, I would be stimulating her pussy either orally or manually and teasing her about eating that wife's pussy, her reciprocating, them playing, and so on. She would always get incredibly wet to the point of squirting and gushing. To me, that meant her thoughts of that were both appealing and exciting.
I found out a bit later it was because she was doing exactly what I would tease her about! They would play around and/or kiss and make out when opportunities were there, and if they had private time, they would get in bed and 69, use toys and strap ons, or have other nasty fun.

Reactions: Islandsinthesun
Last night while having fun last night she was fucking her 10" BBC dildo and wet as could be I asked if she'd like the real thing and she says yes and loves the thought of it just not sure how to get her to jump to the next step

I 69dwith my wife and I fucked her with a big dildo while licking her. She started ignoring my cock, and squirted all over my face. It was so hot.

Reactions: MatureCockWhore
Your on the right track to making it reality. Just keep talking about it. Discuss the details of what u expect from it and what she does.

When the time comes for it to be real, you both can get over whelmed from the emotional rollercoaster. Be sure to keep the open communication about it all. And if u need advice ask. There are some good people on here that will help you through it all

Just get her one man or bring her to me and I’ll fuck her lights out

I tend to think that my wife would be more hornier if I expressed even 20% of my sexual desires. I try to avoid sex with her because she’ll expect it even a little more & I’d rather have sex with both other men, women & transsexuals. It would be great if she knew about me, had a boyfriend & he would fuck us both.

Ericsean said:
I tend to think that my wife would be more hornier if I expressed even 20% of my sexual desires. I try to avoid sex with her because she’ll expect it even a little more & I’d rather have sex with both other men, women & transsexuals. It would be great if she knew about me, had a boyfriend & he would fuck us both.
Bitch needs to serve u

tributepapi said:
Bitch needs to serve u
No, I’d rather turn her out. I enjoy playing with others instead. The only time that I would really get horny for her again is she is interested in being shared or even a part of swapping, maybe even being a pussy eater. We’ve been together nearly 25 years, by the 6th month, she was fucked out.

Users who are viewing this thread